Playing( 1 )
Played( 4 )
Latest Update Photos
Latest Update Blogs RSS
Maplestory currently consits of four branches of classes: Explorers, Cygnus Knights, Heros, and Resistance. Some classes are currently not available in other versions.
An explorer can choose to be: Warrior, Bowmen, Magician, Thief, and Pirate after reaching level 10. Once reaching level 30, they make their 2nd job advancement:
1. There are three Warrior job paths -- Spearmen use Spears and Pole Arms, Pages use Swords and Blunt Weapons and Fighters use Swords or Axes.
2. Magicians will be given the option of choosing between becoming a Cleric (the only class who masters healing spells and Holy based attacks), or the two types of Wizards (either fire/poison or ice/lightning).
3. Bowman will advance as the Crossbowman/Hunter.
4. The Thief class has great damage and mobility. Assassins (nickname: sins), throw stars while Bandits (nickname: dits) use daggers.
5. Pirate is used to advance as a Infighter or Gunslinger.
All of those job will make their advancement when reaching level 70 and fina...