Articles with this tag:tutorials
- Princessdoll in defaultposted at 11:22 pm Oct 12,2009
As promise I will make a full review of this game. I will be you tour guide so that you can have an idea of this game!
NOTE: This is my full review of CTRacers. All comments and things that I use/said are mine alone.
CTRacer Online developed by Mobil Planet and was published by Gamenetworks, is one of the newest casual racing games ever for global market. CT Racer Online is an online racing game that will surely create a breed of racing fans among gamers of all ages. The game features an extensive list of unique racing cars which players can customize its appearance as well as modify its performance; colorful cars with different characteristics; and fun, challenging race tracks where players can master and compete with other drivers in every lap after lap.
This is also an f2p game so no payment requirement! The shops are composed of both in-game money called CTs and cash items. More CT items are offered than Cash items, and cash items are only for customization of car’s appearance and not the tune-ups itself so you can live without worrying of buying a cash item, still a fair play.
So yeah! I tried the game again, done some easy quest routes; the records are a bit realistic and
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:58 pm Oct 04,2009
Test your Skills! Show us what you've got!
Join the CityRacer's Events!!!
- The First top 3 Guilds to have most members wins!50+ Fame Points each member to be a valid entry.Guild Leaders will responsible on how to divide the prize to its members.Guild Leaders must submit a list of his members whom he wants share the prize.The list must contain member names and how much the Guild Leader will give to them.Winners will be posted on the forums on October 31, 2009
How to Join:
Create a guild
Try to recruit as much player as you can
Make sure that you guild members has 50+ fame points.
1st Prize : 300,000 in-game CASH ( to be divided equally among members)
2rd Prize : 200,000 in-game CASH ( to be divided equally among members)
3rd Prize : 100,000 in-game CASH ( to be divided equally among members)
Note: Ranks will be updated every day at 12:00nn (+9GMT). It will show the Guild name and the number of members who are qualified for the event (members with 50 fame points and above)
See you on the road racers!!!
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:54 pm Oct 04,2009
Test your Skills! Show us what you've got!
Join the CityRacer's Events!!!
- When it starts, the countdown will be started and the reckless driving zones will appear in each map. You can't see these zones in ordinary time.These zones are divided by RED and BLUE and if you click the space bar in the zone, you can get a reckless driving quest. You should start from or go by the zone.When the countdown finishes, the reckless driving will be started. You should go by the certain destinations during the quest. The team who pass the final destination first will be winner.After the leader pass the final destination, 1 minute will be given to all users.
How to join:
- Reckless Driver Event,2 teams are competing this event.After choosing which team to join. A sequence of destination will appear in the map.The 2 teams will race through this destination until reaching the last one.The first team reaches the last destination wins. If the winning team has more members that reach the final destination, the CT reward will multiply. As for the losing team will also receive CT but not as m
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:46 pm Oct 04,2009
Are you creative? Does your imagination can run 150km/h? Here is your chance to shine!
There will be 3 winners of 50,000 CT each.
One entry will be posted to our official forum as the CTRacer newbie guide.
- This event is open to all players.Participants will make a walk through ( guide for new players).
Make it easy to understand that when a new player have read will fully understand what are the basics of CTRacer as well as how to play CTRacer.
Don't make your guide very simple and boring, but let your talent show!Use your creativity on photo-editing, or even just editing the font on the topic.Each participant is required to make an eye-appealing guide for your purpose.Make sure you include pictures and color to it.Participants must post their entry to our official forum under Promotion and Event section[ CTR Guide Making Contest ]After the last day of the event, the GMs will choose three (3) entries.One of the 3 remaining entries will be chosen as the newbie guide of CTRacer
Criteria for choosing the three entries:
- Content = 60%Creativity = 40%
- Do not copy other participant's entry. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.Double post will automatically disqu
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:44 pm Oct 04,2009
- New recruits must go to this link: http://www.gamenetworks.com/member/sub_login.asp to register an account.
- The referrer must recruit new accounts only, created during October 1-29, 2009 to be a valid entry.Input all specific information required for account creation.New recruits must identify their Referrer's name.
- Choose 'A friend recommended it' from the "Where'd you find out about GAMENETWORKS?"drop-down box.The new recruit must play the game and must accumulate fame points and mileage.At the end of the event day, the GM will finalize the top 10 list of the new recruits who got the highest fame points and mileage acquired.The top 10 highest fame points and the top 10 highest Mileage together with the referrer will win 100,000 CT each.Dead line of recruitment will be on October 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM [+9GMT]Invalid entry like referring an old account will not be counted.
Top 10 highest Fame Points (referred) = 100,000 CT each
Top 10 Highest Mileage (referred) =100,000 CT each
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:42 pm Oct 04,2009
CTRacer World Grand Prix
Join our first ever global CTRacer racing tournament!A total of $10,000 USD worth of premium items, merchandise and CASH prizes to be given away!We are in search for the world's first ever CTRacer Team of Champions!In each region, we will be crowning a champion and in the end, these champions will race each other to become the world's first ever CTRacer Team of Champions!Don't you just stand there! Heed the call, CTracers! Start your engines and race your way to the top! Click your location to know how to join the regional qualifiers:Asia
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:39 pm Oct 04,2009
Game Networks Inc is glad to announce the implementation of Hackshield a popular anti cheating software that will allow our players to experience fair and enjoyable game play in our newest MMOracing Game CTRacer.
To give way for the implementation we will be wiping out all the existing characters in the game on October 6 2009. The servers will be closed down for atleast 2 hours. Once the server is up players can finally create their permanent character after the reset the game will enter the commercial phase within the following
- Lushy in All gamesposted at 4:42 pm Oct 18,2008
Ever hear the expression that goes something along the lines of “Once you’ve tried one, you’ve tried them all”? Browsing through the list of MMO’s on MMOSite.com, and reading up on a lot of different games, they all seemed to be just about the same. Sure, the graphics change slightly, there is some long-winded story to it that graces one of the web pages that no one really stops to bother reading, and the names of the classes may slightly vary…but in reality, they are all basically the same. The same boring and grinding MMORPG that we see everyday, just slapped with different labels.
Now before you decide to light the torches and chase me into the night chanting about how much of a heathen I am for saying this, let me clarify. Yes, I understand there are different types of MMO’s out there. There are board game types, there are RPG types, there are gunner types, and there are PVP types. Yes, I understand that it’s an unfair assessment to group together and stereotype games…blah, blah, blah, but please, hear me out. The point of this blog isn’t to complain about who rips off who in the gaming world. There hasn’t bee
- icanfly in defaultposted at 3:20 am Oct 19,2007
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3432 views 32 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
3028 views 40 comments By Katling21
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2217 views 7 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1900 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1751 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1401 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
921 views 2 comments By Ammunition
Square Enix and FFXIV team up with Microsoft to promote Win8 (WALLPAPERS FOR ALL!)
290 views 2 comments By Dododoro
Dragon Nest: KALI IS HERE!
154 views 0 comments By Dododoro
FFXIV A Realm Reborn dust off those PS3s! advanced character creation for phase 3
98 views 0 comments By Dododoro