Articles with this tag:silkroad online
- liwen5566 in defaultposted at 1:17 am Mar 01,2011
Classic high ugg boots in a name used http://www.authenticboots.org are manufactured in Scotland capable of accepting been evident at all aerodromes appearance that has credibility for it.I do not worry about walking on ice in them because there is a heel to twist an ankle, and there are plenty of traction.They belong to that elite shoe category of classic, comfortable and well made.I can not wait to get another pair in www.authenticboots http://. org/classic-tall-ugg-boots-c-1 ....
UGG boots style is real, but real asperous comfortable and has an affidavit naming dry.Rockville covers most abundant atom climate.Do assure peak and wet want to know what makes these boots so special about the others? The answer to this question is the use of sheepskin to keep feet warm every time you took them to http://www.authenticboots.org. So it is editable template for abrasion only to agree on a new and admirable attended at all times.
If you are planning to buy boots and taking into account the tim
- Akeera in Silkroad Onlineposted at 8:36 pm May 21,2009
Hi, I am looking for silkroad players, and people who have played silkroad but quit due to server traffic
Well if you still want to play join me and lets fight joymax!
I want to get enough players to send complaints to joymax, and maybe they might increase the servers capacity!
OR maybe start a petetion(don't know if i spelled it right)
Pm if your interested. I am planning on posting the same thing on silkroadforums, if any of you use it
Mirrors in Silkroad Onlineposted at 7:42 am May 01,2009
Tags: silkroad online
Hay All ..
Thanks For Visiting My Small Profile ..
And It's Under Constraction ..
It's Comming Soo ^^
My Contact Info :
- funkybaby in Silkroad Onlineposted at 6:40 am Oct 12,2008
fantasy11123 in Silkroad Onlineposted at 8:43 am Aug 25,2008
Tags: silkroad online
We now introduce to our users our 9th avatar item, the "Carnival/Clown Outfit".
[Carnival/Clown Outfit -Screenshot]
[Carnival Outfit - Front]
[Carnival Outfit - Back]
[Clown Outfit - Front]
[Clown Outfit - Back]
- The "Carnival Outfit" consists of 'Carnival Hat (M)', 'Carnival Dress (M)', 'Carnival Accessory (M)' for male and Carnival Hat (F)', 'Carnival Dress (F)', 'Carnival Accessory (F)' for female.
- The "Clown Outfit" consists of 'Circus/Joker Hat (M)', 'Clown Dress (M)', 'Clown Accessory (M)' for male and Circus/Joker Hat (F)', 'Clown Dress (F)', 'Clown Accessory (F)' for female.
- The number and type of magic options that can be added to the avatar items can differ depending on the item.
- There are avatar items for both male and female, so please check the sex of your character before making a purchase.
We ask for your interest in this upcoming 9th avatar item, the "Carnival/Clown Outfit".
- Kere in Silkroad Onlineposted at 11:05 am Apr 04,2008
Silkroad Online just announced their new update "Legend III". Also they recently did a "major bot ban", in which they banned from 25(on Babel) to 987(on Poseidon) bots, a total of 21,941 across 30 servers. Now first of all I'd like to say that this is best looking ban list that I've ever seen from Joymax simply because there is a large number of "regular" names people instead of just the gold farmers. I have the gold farmers more, but the botters that run around saying they're the best on the server when in fact they botted their way up. Also I have to ask about Babel and their 25 bots banned, how is this possible? This is all they found? When I left this server it was littered with bots, and I've even gone back to find people I once knew were botting or had botted. Not that I would like my friends or other casual botters to be banned, my main problem are people who run bots for multiple hours a day/week (like 24/7) and those running multiple clients. This is what causes all the overcrowding, which makes many legit players quit or turn to botting themselves. Now when say "ban" my question is: Are they banning accounts or
- fantasy11123 in Silkroad Onlineposted at 7:25 am Mar 09,2008
Currently there are four big categories for you to search: Quests, NPC, Monsters and Map. Players can input a keyword then start to search.
You can also use the "Advanced Search" function to search what you want:
Every detailed page has one Remark option: Add / Modify. If you want to add new data or find something error in the current page you can click it then it will pop up one window where you can submit the data. Our admins will replace or add the data you submit after checking.
You can also leave comments in every page, click the "Leave a comment" then start to write down some thing or just discuss it with other players.
Any suggestions please drop an email to me via email@example.com. We MMOsite will go on building the Database System and add more and more data in future. I hope you can help us to make the Database richer! Thanks!
- fantasy11123 in Silkroad Onlineposted at 6:47 am Feb 24,2008
"Capture the Flag!" in Silkroad Online!
"Capture the Flag!" event will be showing its appearance on Feb 26th, 2008.
Period: Feb 26th, 2008 ~ Mar 11th, 2008 (Two week duration based on weekly server inspection time)
Item: Collect 10 tickets to receive a reward.
1. When a notice regarding the match appears 10 minutes before the start of the match, players will be able to register for the event by talking to So-Ok located in each town. The match will be proceeded every 2 hours.
2. Participants will be summoned to an arena when the match begins.
3. Participants will be proceeding the match with other players of similar level.
When entering the arena, participants will be wearing either red or blue exclusive outfit to easily distinguish allies from foes.
4. The match will be proceeded for 20 minutes. Once the match begins, monsters will be summoned, and certain monster will drop a key. When the dropped key is obtained, the door to a room with the flag will automatically be opened.
5. The team with the flag attached to their flagpole at the end of the match will win. If no team suc
- fantasy11123 in Silkroad Onlineposted at 6:26 am Feb 24,2008
* Chinese Skills (Updated to Lv100):
| Bicheon Swordmanship
| Heuksal Spearmanship
| Pacheon Bowmanship
| Cold Force Mastery
| Lightning Force Mastery
| Fire Force Mastery
| Force Power Mastery
* European Skills:( Updated to Lv100)
| Melee Mastery - Warrior
| Melee Mastery - Rogue
| Caster Mastery - Wizard
| Caster Mastery - Warlock
| Buffer Mastery - Bard
| Buffer Mastery - Clerick
little_shiba in defaultposted at 2:10 am Sep 21,2007
Tags: Silkroad Online
September 19, 2007 - Silkroad Onlineis Joymax' massively multiplayer release based on a fantasy version ofthe historical trade route between China and Europe. Players can switchamong three diverse roles; merchants brave the lengthy journey insearch of profit, while thieves pose danger to them along the way, andhunters strive to protect the unwary. The action takes place inlocations derived from the realworld and the legends of the various regions, and the play involvesquesting as well as fending off a broad range of formidable monsters.The business model is free to download and play, with optional itemsales.
Four exclusive screenshots
Silkroad Online Players Take Wing
Joymax has debuted a new avatar premium item for players of SilkroadOnline. Male and female Angel Wing dresses will remain available for alimited period of time in the game's item mall. They are cosmetic,granting owners from dignified hunters to deceitful thieves theopportunity to equip a majestic pair of white, feathery appendages fora distinctive look.
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3330 views 32 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2998 views 40 comments By Katling21
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2451 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2100 views 6 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1850 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1682 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1373 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Patch 5.3 The mounts you're interested in !
1008 views 1 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
901 views 2 comments By Ammunition
Square Enix and FFXIV team up with Microsoft to promote Win8 (WALLPAPERS FOR ALL!)
248 views 2 comments By Dododoro