Articles with this tag:questions
- Ammunition in Vindictusposted at 10:09 pm Jul 17,2012
So I was browsing the web and I have found question and answers regarding Vella the Female Lann. I do play Vindictus and I am going to step out of the FPS zone to talk a bit about this character. You can find the original link here regarding the information.
She shows similar traits with Lann by wielding two swords but is not planned to be released as a female version of a Lann but as a new addition with unique characteristics. So expect a whole different character when she comes out. This character was revealed by the strange traveler when it said "Be prepared the April Fool's girl is coming".
Weapon: Dual Swords (undecided if she will share the same weapons with lann)
Secondary Weapon: N/A
Characteristics: Quick and Stylish combinations with attacks like the wind.
Moves: A female
- Dododoro in defaultposted at 8:42 pm May 13,2012
You've done it.
I've done it.
The generation before us did it.
And so has the generation that currently follow after.
I'm not talking, fappin', Drugs and sex.
I'm talkin' about blindly defending things that we like when confronted with the "C word".
When someone's favorite game is critiqued or given a low review, the playerbase (Often times blinded by their rose tinted glasses and fanboyism)goes into an unfathomable rage.
Everyone believes their game is the "BEST GAME EVER!" despite the flaws.
Game developers are giving their playerbases carrots on sticks:
They're tricking you with these carrots, dressing them in glitter and installing musical equipment with them.
It's still a carrot no matter how many fanciful assortments you dress it up in.
Some players see past th
- itsshuu in Lime Odysseyposted at 11:51 pm Dec 19,2011
I originally wrote this FAQ for the Aeria Games Lime Odyssey official forums.
My data was collected from the KR LO wiki, playing the KR version of LO, and participating in the NA beta. Any of this could change between versions or change in time, but where's the fun when you don't have speculation?
Q: Can stat points be distributed?
A: Your battle class does not have points that can be distributed, however your life class does. These stats don't have an effect on your ability to fight. Rather, they effect your crafting and success rates regarding your life class.
Q: Can skill points be reset?
A: Yes! They can be reset an UNLIMITED number of times, each time costing 5 gold until level 20.
Q: How do you get a mount?
A: A mount can be acquired through questing around level 10, or
- ntasha in Magic Worldposted at 7:26 pm Aug 11,2008
Trivia Contest is a new system of MWO which will be released in the new version in the near future. It is just like an encyclopedia. You need to possess sufficient knowledge to answer questions covering various aspects. If you can answer them correctly in the time window, you will also be rewarded lots of experience. We will publish a detailed guide of Trivia Contest on our official website when it is released.
Now, as our repository of trivia questions is not very large, we decided to collect questions from our players. The questions can be from different subjects such as math, history, art, biology etc, and most of them should not be too difficult to be answered. We play for fun, not for research, right? All the questions should be in the format of multiple choice questions.
You can submit them inhere.
GM will select the questions and determine whether they are suitable. The 1st, 2nd,and 3rd place winners judged by the number of questions accepted will get a wing. The 4th -10th will get some platinum. For each question you submit and we accept, you will receive 3 platinum, so if you submit 10 questions, you will get 30 platinum.
We will post the event progress ever
- Lushy in defaultposted at 2:55 am Jul 02,2008
Stolen from Dana890
105 Facts About You
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?Yes
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 6 years+
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Someone bought me dinner today, so I guess that's a gift.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?Yes, and washed one too
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?Few days ago
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Gas
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Pasta and Chicken with a glass of ice water
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? If they are crazy or not. Seriously.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?Jerk it Out~ The Caesars
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? The hell if I know
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:A few public ones
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:Um. ATnT I think...it was cingular
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Marble Slab Ice Cream
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: Retail for almost a year or the one
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Actually, no
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: I don't have the money to waste those kind of minutes
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My own? lol It was at a court house, there was a lot of people getting married.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WO
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2814 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2650 views 28 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2123 views 21 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2078 views 9 comments By Spammie
World or Warcraft Subscription Base drops by 1.3 Mio as Patch 5.3 draws nigh
1573 views 6 comments By Stan D
Why i love my Whipper
1560 views 12 comments By CassieChu
DOT: Defender Of Texel The Mobile Game To Play.
1362 views 6 comments By Ammunition
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1270 views 12 comments By Zugai
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
980 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
809 views 2 comments By Ammunition