Articles with this tag:note
- odimok in Zero Onlineposted at 7:38 pm Nov 17,2008
Need a faster way to level up? Here comes the chance!
From November 8th to 9th, all online players can enjoy double experience status. To be exact, you can get 200% experience while killing enemies. The more you kill, the more extra experience you'll get. It is not the time to show mercy!
What's more, we strongly suggest you use Double EXP Potion or Military Badge during this weekend. You will get fourfold experience! You can never imagine how fast you can level up!
Enjoy Zero Online and have a nice weekend then!
|Time|| November 15th 18:00 - 21:00|
November 16th 09:00 - 12:00
|Level||For All Levels|
|Position||Steel Warship, Crystal Arena|
|Key Items|| Rose Quartz Pack|
Paul (Steel Warship 562,784)
Bennett (Crystal Arena 106,126)
- odimok in Phoenix Dynasty Onlineposted at 11:28 pm May 05,2008
The first expansion pack of Phoenix Dynasty Online comes! Among all the updates, Marriage system, Refining system, new series quest and new homeland battle will be a big shot to our players.
Let’s have a quick look at the main contents of this highly anticipated expansion pack.
Love connects people and gives them strength. Even the greatest warrior, when suffering defeats, needs the gentle touch and minute care from his lover.
Players now don’t need to worry about fighting atrocious monsters without being firmly supported. In expansion pack, you and your lover can forge an unshakable alliance by entering matrimony; therefore you can do quests and vanquish monsters with sweet conjugal felicity! By doing so, you can declare your unswerving love to your beloved in face of other players! In addition, a grand wedding ceremony can be held to witness your sweet combination.
The item crafting system has long been the game’s unique feature. It enables players to forge enchanted items, helping them wipe out formidable foes on the way to ascend to become true heroes.
In expansion pack, a new system, item refining system, will be introduced in t
- odimok in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandariaposted at 7:30 pm Jan 08,2008
2.3.2 went live this morning, and while the servers are still in the process of being updated, we've got the patch notes for you. You can also get started on your download if you run the game client or the WoW launcher.
- /timetest is a command that can be run to provide information on game performance. /timetest 0 turns the command off. When the command is issued, the next time a player uses a flight master to travel, certain statistics will be measured and displayed at the end of that flight. All weather effects and spawns are shutdown during the test. Effects triggered from being critically hit: Many abilities and talents were changed in 2.3.0 to allow them to trigger from critical strikes that occurred while the player benefitting from them was sitting. Quest givers with blue question marks no longer show up on the minimap. NPC's who you have completed a quest for will display a question mark on mouseover rather than an exclamation point. The bank controls for the guildmaster level of a guild is now grayed out. A guildmaster always has full access to a guild bank and this cannot be changed. A "Withdraw-Repair Only" button has b
- odimok in Furyposted at 12:27 am Dec 26,2007
- Fixed a bug with Endurance. The Heal Over Time portion now works correctly. Fixed a bug where Liberate was not breaking holds. Fixed a bug where fields would not apply correctly. Fixed a bug where Frozen Agony did not render the target immune to healing potions. Fixed a bug where the Elemental Mirror immunity had the wrong name.
- Fixed a bug where Rings, Necklaces and Earrings bought from vendors were set to use the Waist slot. Fixed a bug where the Wrists of Sorran were the incorrect rarity. Decreased the amount of damage Fire Wall does down to 30%. Fixed a bug where Rare (yellow) faction armor had a health bonus of 222 instead of 278 Decrease the cost of using the item Artificer
- Fixed a bug where Deathblow Achievements were awarded when no Deathblows were performed. Fixed a bug with queuing Increased the health powerup respawn times in Seat of Tymia Fixed a bug where players could become stuck in the Stormsteed Training Arena Decrease the amount of health bots have in Carnage Increased the time between attacks for Carnage bots
- Sanctuaries now look more festive. Fixed various NPC names. Fixed a bug where players could be disconnected when approaching t
- odimok in defaultposted at 11:15 pm Dec 18,2007
Download this patch: http://download.mmosite.com/download.php?id=2469
Patch Notes for the Age of the Chosen free content update released 14 December 2007
* Added new free2play "Chosen" account type and adjusted access privileges for Heroes. For more details on the differences between the three account types as of the Age of the Chosen update, please visit this page.
* Removed the tutorial voice over.
* Revised the order and flow of the tutorial and added some new lessons teaching less understood elements of Fury's game play and interface.
* Added a repeatable training zone where you can beat up on bots for as long as you like. Players can return to the tutorial sanctuary at any time to access this training zone.
* New players will now remain in the tutorial zone until they have completed 10 matches.
* 1v1 Elimination, Carnage and Training Grounds Bloodbath warmasters are now available from the tutorial.
* Archetype selection NPCs now also offer all starting trials.
* Added Mentor NPCs for each Archetype offering all abilities unlocked during the tutorial.
* Added an Item Broker NPC.
* Added a Dye vendor.
* Added a Condition Repair vendor.
* Added a Container vendor.
- lesile in defaultposted at 5:53 pm Oct 04,2007
Here are the newest Pendragon patch notes:
Edit: Players who login to Pendragon with the TOA client will no longer have issues with the client crashing.
Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.89f Release Notes
Gravity and Stat Respec Adjustments
June 8, 2007
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- Gravity has been increased. Players will now stick more closely to the ground while moving down steep slopes and fall to the ground more quickly from heights. Falling damage has been adjusted to compensate for the updated gravity.
- The PvP Immunity timer should really no longer be checked in non-PvP zones.
- The respec stat bug of spending too many points (above 30) and being able to use those in the game is now fixed.
- The too steep code no longer prevents players from proceeding up a steep incline. Players will be able to now proceed up these inclines, but at a slower pace.
NEW FRONTIERS NOTES
- Grove deadwoods will no longer have a chance to spawn with stunted growth. This fixes an issue where these monsters were sometimes really really tiny.
NEW FRONTIERS NOTES
- Grove deadwoods will no longer have a chance to spawn with stunted growth. This fixes an issue where
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3217 views 31 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2963 views 40 comments By Katling21
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2388 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2106 views 9 comments By Spammie
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1962 views 6 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1787 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1600 views 15 comments By Zugai
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1383 views 0 comments By Stan D
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1342 views 36 comments By Ammunition
Patch 5.3 The mounts you're interested in !
980 views 1 comments By Stan D