Articles with this tag:for
- MysticDream in Combat Armsposted at 3:17 am Jul 06,2011
Yes Yes Bubba's now offering Upgrade Jobs in the Gun Emporium!
After accepting the Upgrade Job for a weapon you own,
simply earn 100 kills with it and bring it back to the Gun Emporium.
Bubba will exchange your old weapon for a brand new and improved
Mark II version of the weapon at the same duration as your old weapon,
Upgrade Jobs are currently available to create these Mark II weapons:
PSG-1 Mark II
TAR 21 CAMO Mark II
AA-12 Mark II
- Littlesin in defaultposted at 7:13 am Apr 28,2010
If you've been following my blog latley you might have noticed my post "On a quest to find the best free to play MMO..." And if you've read the post, I said that I would announce the day of the week on which I would release my reviews, and I have now decided for that day to be...*drumroll* Thursday! ^^, Because I useually don't do anything on those days! So keep reading my blog to catch my reviews in the future!
My reviews will be based on a couple of things: Graphics, gameplay, races/classes and class-mechanics cash shop dependancy (If you can play trough the game without cash shop and also PvP without buying the top notched pimp ass gear from the cash shop) and also the music in the game. I will also have some basic details on each MMO, for example offical site, register URL, and the platforms its playable on!
PS: The first review, scheduled to be released tomorrow is going to be Perfect World International! (I'm open for suggestions on games to
- Radu_Avr in defaultposted at 12:28 am Sep 11,2009
The latest Strike Witches event has brought with it the announcement that Strike Witches will finally get a game adaptation in its natural genre, almost universally thought to be vertically scrolling shooting action.
The only details released so far are that the developer is CyberFront, the platform is the Xbox 360, and the genre is shooting. A release date is not given, but with the second season in the works we might think it likely to coincide with this.
For whatever reasons, the Xbox 360 is the normal platform for “STG” games, having quite a number of titles already released.
With the release of games like IdolMaster and Dream C Club, and now Strike Witches, it seems the Xbox 360 is targeting a very specific demographic in Japan…
In the mean time, the free doujin alternatives may still be of interest.
- From Sankakucomplex.com
- Radu_Avr in defaultposted at 4:55 am Jan 05,2008
Here, I will show you how to find the perfect game for you to play and enjoy.
1. Game Genre - This is the most important object into finding your own game. Would you like to grow your army and then invade other players, create a character and fight other, or enjoy farming or fishing? Depends on what you know best. The choice is yours. Slip up when choosing the game, and you're gone.
2. Game Pace - Do you like raising your stats and leveling up easier, or harder? Do you like enjoying the game at a slower pace? This is another important factor.
3. Game Difficulty - Do you like having a tough challenge in MMOs, or taking it easily? Again, this is another factor of deciding the game for you.
4. Game Community - The game community plays a major role into deciding whether you want to play it or not. It's great joining a game with a helpful, calm and not annoying community attitude. Do people like partying with you in order to advance with you in your quests or leveling up? Be careful.
5. Game Graphics - Are the graphics astonishing? Are they beautiful and cartoon-like, or are they for the more adult players? Always look for details on the graphics of games.
6. Gameplay - How good are the fe
- GPOTATOS in Flyffposted at 7:37 pm Dec 14,2007
- GPOTATOS in Flyffposted at 7:37 pm Dec 14,2007
- Radu_Avr in defaultposted at 2:24 am Dec 13,2007
Here, I'll post the games I recommend you to play. Do not forget, this is my opinion, not a general opinion. You may like it, or not.
1. FantasyTennis - My all-time favourite game of 2007, it receives My Game of the Year award. Although not many of you might have heard of it, there's more than meets the eye to it. It's something different and unique to it. I highly recommend it for everyone, it's a change in pace from whatever game you were playing to this game. Once you play it, you'll end up being addicted to it for a few months, even more if you waste money buying ingame items. The name says it all.
2. Lunia - It was a tough choice, to choose this or Perfect World for this position. I've made out my mind, and chose Lunia. Why? Because of the way controls are, you actually move your characters with buttons and attack with buttons, you don't attack by clicking on monsters like what every other 3D MMO does, except a few. That, combined with the emotions it makes you feel, usually dramatic emotions, and the fantasy realm it is situated in, will bring you a great deal of pleasure. If you'd totally prefer 3D MMOs over this game, then be my gue
- Buldozer in defaultposted at 2:31 am Dec 03,2007
Hot Articles Weekly
Skyforge final thoughs on the end of CBT
1018 views 3 comments By Scion Storm
Black Desert: Ep.8 Male characters need customization love.
922 views 3 comments By Scion Storm