Articles with this tag:flirt
- merild66 in defaultposted at 8:59 am Jul 30,2008
- Be confident. Studies show that confidence is the key to looking good and feeling good. To gain confidence, try writing a list of things you are good at and things that you like about yourself. For instance:
- My blue eyes are complimented oftenI have a great personalityI can get along with people easilyI have a lot of friends
- Also, a great way to gain confidence is to join a sport that you are good at, or want to excel in. Not only will this boost your self-esteem, you are guaranteed to make new friends! Boys love when girls are oozing self confidence, but they also like a girl that is humble, so don't get a big head.
- Break the touch barrier. The touch barrier is an invisible 'thing' that stops you from interacting physically with a crush. To break it, touch him whenever you can. While talking to him, casually touch him on the shoulder or playfully go up behind him and pull his hood up. Be careful, though. These things (if used extensively) can be annoying to him.Get to know him. Though we can be quick to want to date random hotties, said hottie could be freaked when you ask him out without even a conversation first. To get a conversation started, talk about him; everybody li
- merild66 in defaultposted at 8:49 am Jul 30,2008
- Remember, guys: girls over analyze everything. A little tap on the back might be considered flirty. The more into you she is, the less you'll have to flirt to see results. The truth is, a lot of girls are really looking for someone "romantic". Even if she doesn't like you, after a few weeks of flirting she might.Don't go too fast! If you walk up and put your arm around a girl one day without ever flirting before, she'll be in a tough spot to go out with you. If she even flirts back, her friends will think she's a slut. Gradual flirting is the best way to get a girl to go out with you.Get to know her, think about her, be generous, considerate, and kind.Slowly move your knee towards hers until they touch lightly. Make sure that you touch her's lightly so she doesn't think you need more room for your legs.Touch her hand when you laugh. While you're sitting, move your chair closer to hers.Give her hugs for no reason.If there is a strand of hair that's falling in her face, tuck it behind her ear. (It can be incredibly romantic, and will make her melt if done right.)Put your hands around her waist from behind. If she likes you she'll most likely lean back on you.Once
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3432 views 32 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
3028 views 40 comments By Katling21
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2217 views 7 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1900 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1751 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1401 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
921 views 2 comments By Ammunition
Square Enix and FFXIV team up with Microsoft to promote Win8 (WALLPAPERS FOR ALL!)
290 views 2 comments By Dododoro
Dragon Nest: KALI IS HERE!
154 views 0 comments By Dododoro
FFXIV A Realm Reborn dust off those PS3s! advanced character creation for phase 3
98 views 0 comments By Dododoro