Articles with this tag:fat
- Bettytime in defaultposted at 6:11 pm Jun 05,2012
TOP 1: apple
Have fewer calories: every 100 grams containing about 52 calories.
- IulyaSama in defaultposted at 2:26 am Apr 05,2010
The World Health Organization says nearly a third of Earth's kids are not getting enough exercise, and video games are part of the problem.
After a recent study of 72,845 schoolchildren aged 13 to 15 in 34 nations, the World Health Organization has concluded that the kids these days are fat and lazy. Nearly a third of teenagers around the world are spending at least three hours a day glued to a screen, either playing games, watching TV, or surfing the net. These kids were classified by the WHO as sedentary, while kids that get at least one hour of exercise five or more days a week were classified as active. However, this doesn't count exercise in gym classes. Coasting on gym class exercise would be cheating.
- furyfight in defaultposted at 10:17 pm Aug 24,2009
I'm using the facts from my brother because hes a addiction to the internet and he thinks he doesn't, but hes spending 13 hours of his day in front of the computer.
*This doesn't apply to all but some.*
1. If they don't care about anything else except playing or going on internet.
2. They're lacking in school or other activities.
3. If they don't have any other time devoted to something more creative.
4. If they rather play then go and eat a meal.
5. They're to lazy to take showers and daily activites for hygiene.
6. If they have anger issues.
7. They sit in front of the computer for hours on end. Staring constantly.
8. If they spend the night on the computer doing the same things over and over.
9. They rather stay inside then do something outside.
10. They're getting fat.
11. Overeactive on the simplest things.
12. Blames their daily life/problems on someone else.
13. If they say they're going to do something, but later doesn't.
14. Cries and throws a tantrum when someone disconnects internet.
15. Can't get a social life.
16. Rather play then do work that needs to be done.
17. Ignores emergencies.
18. Never picks up phone.
19. Sleeps in for longer then 10 hours a day.
20. Wakes up in aftern
- rainbow112 in defaultposted at 9:42 pm Jan 14,2008
Steve Easterbrook, the CEO of McDonald's UK, has ironically claimed that video games are responcible for children becoming fat.
Easterbrook claims that gaming has reduced th
- just1minute in defaultposted at 8:35 pm Jun 14,2007
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2865 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2847 views 29 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2232 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2090 views 9 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1645 views 13 comments By CassieChu
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1549 views 4 comments By Spammie
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1409 views 14 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1134 views 33 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1054 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
833 views 2 comments By Ammunition