Articles with this tag:diary
- Zevri in War of the Immortalsposted at 7:37 pm Nov 09,2011
So the beta is finally here, and I jumped in it as it started with one of my friends, this time not Irving, but Adam. So starting off we picked our classes, he went with the close range Duelist, and I with the long ranged mage. In total there is eight classes you can choose from, all but one is non-gender locked. The only one that is gender locked is the Enchanter aka Enchantress.
Starting off the game went in the horrible 4:3 resolution and I was quickly able to change it. There isn’t a lot of depth to the graphic editor, but there is one feature that bothered me to turn on. The ‘Glow’ feature which does tend to make things look a bit more, bright, but it also seems to blur it as well, which is a bit of a downer for me. It actually hurt my eyes to stare at the glow
- Zevri in Fallen Earthposted at 7:32 pm Oct 16,2011
Why is this called the not so wasteland diary you may ask? Well, due to how the game is progressing at the moment, my friends and I have progressed a bit slow in the game. I told you guys before that I wanted to do a dairy of sorts of my adventures in the game before I write a review/first impression on the game. Well, so far I have mostly been greeted with “The Server is down” messages.
From a friend who got a message about the recent downtimes, it seems to be caused by the huge amount of traffic they have been getting since the game has switched over. This is more than they anticipated and it seems they’re doing little fixes here and there each day to try to resolve it. Hopefully they get things up and running soon, as I have liked the game quite a bit so far.
A thread of smoke's getting out from my mouth.
Today I've already have my happy pill.
Sounds wierd but inside it there is my happiness.
I like to say that "everything" is a pill.
...My mom's smile...
...My boyfriend's kiss...
...This sunset, that throught my eyes reaches my mind...
...Memories of a friend of mine who in this moment, perhaps, is eating clouds, sugary clouds...
So, everything is a pill. One thing, one pill.
What about the monitoring of these life-pills?
It isn't easy.
Nevermind, I was only thinking aloud.
- makemoney in defaultposted at 10:32 am Sep 22,2008
ผมธีศิษฏ์ (เต้) ตอนผมอยู่มหาลัยผมชอบเล่นเกมไฟนอลแฟนตาซีมาก และผมก็เล่น Ragnarok
งานโรงงานมารีนโกลด์ ทำได้สามเดือนผมก็ออกเพราะผมไม่ชอบเป็นหุ่นยนต์ อิอิ จากนั้นผมก็ทำ
ธุรกิจอีกหลายอย่าง ล้มบ้างลุกบ้าง จากนั้นผมก็เจอธุรกิจตัวนึงผมรู้เลยว่านี่แหละโอกาสของผม
Become a distributor
Explore this amazing opportunity from
From the purest of ingredients, to our top-notch manufacturing facility, to our corporate team that represents an unparalleled level of leadership, Rejuvenate Worldwide is passionate about being the complete world class company.
That means, not only are we 100% committed to providing our customers the absolute best quality products on the market, but we also offer an opportunity for individuals to earn income by becoming a Rejuvenate Worldwide distributor.
- Lushy in defaultposted at 7:11 am Jul 09,2008
So basically, this is what happened. I have a brand spanking new Dell. It's not even a year old yet. Anyways, the tower is the size of an Xbox 360 and I added ram, which I had to take out since it overheated but I think somewhere along the line it messed up my harddrive as well. It just took a little longer to officially die. So I have a warrenty, Thank God, and had it replaced for free, but it's completely clean. It's kinda a good thing since a new drive meant I got rid of a lot of junk as well, but damn it. At any rate, I haven't been writing well lately without my music. I'm that type. I have a roommate that snores like a bear so I have to have something to drown that out. Since I haven't had anything for a week, my writing on MMOsite has been crap with sprink
- Lushy in defaultposted at 2:55 am Jul 02,2008
Stolen from Dana890
105 Facts About You
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?Yes
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 6 years+
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Someone bought me dinner today, so I guess that's a gift.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?Yes, and washed one too
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?Few days ago
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Gas
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Pasta and Chicken with a glass of ice water
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? If they are crazy or not. Seriously.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?Jerk it Out~ The Caesars
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? The hell if I know
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:A few public ones
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:Um. ATnT I think...it was cingular
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Marble Slab Ice Cream
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: Retail for almost a year or the one
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? Actually, no
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: I don't have the money to waste those kind of minutes
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My own? lol It was at a court house, there was a lot of people getting married.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WO
- Komido in defaultposted at 7:09 pm Oct 08,2007
Rebekah Tran, Mission Designer for Richard Garriott’s Tabula Rasa has put together a developer diary on Torcastra Prison, one of the missions for the upcoming game. The video features the mission briefing cinematic as well as gameplay details.
“All that background work leads to the concept behind one of the instances I worked on, Torcastra Prison. Torcastra Prison is located at the southern end of Concordia Divide (a major overland map) deep in the bowels of enemy territory. Design for this instance really was a group effort between myself and several other designers for the Divide maps; however, it was important for us to have a prisoner here for several reasons. First of all, the players haven’t yet seen a prison at this point in the game, so it keeps things fresh. Second, given the fact that Divide is a completely war-torn area where the Bane and the AFS are fighting along a proverbial line in the sand, it just makes sense that there would be prisoners-of-war held somewhere.”
- skullbone in defaultposted at 2:30 am Dec 23,2006
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2865 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2847 views 29 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2232 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2090 views 9 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1645 views 13 comments By CassieChu
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1549 views 4 comments By Spammie
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1409 views 14 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1134 views 33 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1054 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
833 views 2 comments By Ammunition