Articles with this tag:city racer
- Princessdoll in defaultposted at 11:22 pm Oct 12,2009
As promise I will make a full review of this game. I will be you tour guide so that you can have an idea of this game!
NOTE: This is my full review of CTRacers. All comments and things that I use/said are mine alone.
CTRacer Online developed by Mobil Planet and was published by Gamenetworks, is one of the newest casual racing games ever for global market. CT Racer Online is an online racing game that will surely create a breed of racing fans among gamers of all ages. The game features an extensive list of unique racing cars which players can customize its appearance as well as modify its performance; colorful cars with different characteristics; and fun, challenging race tracks where players can master and compete with other drivers in every lap after lap.
This is also an f2p game so no payment requirement! The shops are composed of both in-game money called CTs and cash items. More CT items are offered than Cash items, and cash items are only for customization of car’s appearance and not the tune-ups itself so you can live without worrying of buying a cash item, still a fair play.
So yeah! I tried the game again, done some easy quest routes; the records are a bit realistic and
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:58 pm Oct 04,2009
Test your Skills! Show us what you've got!
Join the CityRacer's Events!!!
- The First top 3 Guilds to have most members wins!50+ Fame Points each member to be a valid entry.Guild Leaders will responsible on how to divide the prize to its members.Guild Leaders must submit a list of his members whom he wants share the prize.The list must contain member names and how much the Guild Leader will give to them.Winners will be posted on the forums on October 31, 2009
How to Join:
Create a guild
Try to recruit as much player as you can
Make sure that you guild members has 50+ fame points.
1st Prize : 300,000 in-game CASH ( to be divided equally among members)
2rd Prize : 200,000 in-game CASH ( to be divided equally among members)
3rd Prize : 100,000 in-game CASH ( to be divided equally among members)
Note: Ranks will be updated every day at 12:00nn (+9GMT). It will show the Guild name and the number of members who are qualified for the event (members with 50 fame points and above)
See you on the road racers!!!
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:54 pm Oct 04,2009
Test your Skills! Show us what you've got!
Join the CityRacer's Events!!!
- When it starts, the countdown will be started and the reckless driving zones will appear in each map. You can't see these zones in ordinary time.These zones are divided by RED and BLUE and if you click the space bar in the zone, you can get a reckless driving quest. You should start from or go by the zone.When the countdown finishes, the reckless driving will be started. You should go by the certain destinations during the quest. The team who pass the final destination first will be winner.After the leader pass the final destination, 1 minute will be given to all users.
How to join:
- Reckless Driver Event,2 teams are competing this event.After choosing which team to join. A sequence of destination will appear in the map.The 2 teams will race through this destination until reaching the last one.The first team reaches the last destination wins. If the winning team has more members that reach the final destination, the CT reward will multiply. As for the losing team will also receive CT but not as m
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:44 pm Oct 04,2009
- New recruits must go to this link: http://www.gamenetworks.com/member/sub_login.asp to register an account.
- The referrer must recruit new accounts only, created during October 1-29, 2009 to be a valid entry.Input all specific information required for account creation.New recruits must identify their Referrer's name.
- Choose 'A friend recommended it' from the "Where'd you find out about GAMENETWORKS?"drop-down box.The new recruit must play the game and must accumulate fame points and mileage.At the end of the event day, the GM will finalize the top 10 list of the new recruits who got the highest fame points and mileage acquired.The top 10 highest fame points and the top 10 highest Mileage together with the referrer will win 100,000 CT each.Dead line of recruitment will be on October 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM [+9GMT]Invalid entry like referring an old account will not be counted.
Top 10 highest Fame Points (referred) = 100,000 CT each
Top 10 Highest Mileage (referred) =100,000 CT each
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:39 pm Oct 04,2009
Game Networks Inc is glad to announce the implementation of Hackshield a popular anti cheating software that will allow our players to experience fair and enjoyable game play in our newest MMOracing Game CTRacer.
To give way for the implementation we will be wiping out all the existing characters in the game on October 6 2009. The servers will be closed down for atleast 2 hours. Once the server is up players can finally create their permanent character after the reset the game will enter the commercial phase within the following
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 9:54 pm Sep 21,2009
We would like to inform everyone that we are going to have the "Game Reset" on October 6, 2009 at 09:00 (+9GMT).
Together with the "Game Reset" are the following updates:
Hack Protection Program Added
New Events with lots of prizes to be given away
CTRacer's first ever CTR World Grand Prix - for more info, please wait for further announcement
We will also be having our commercial launch on the same month, October 2009, with the following updates:
Resolution Bug Fix
Normal Spec Bug Fix
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 10:22 pm Aug 23,2009
Just before the summer ends, the thought of driving to Mt. Myogi comes into your mind. Well known for its rocks weathered into fantastic forms, this famous peak is ranked among Japan's three most noted places of rugged beauty. There are many hiking courses, and when the foliage changes color there are splendid views to be seen [Source: Wiki].
While you’re “Chill-laxing” inside your car the chilling mountain breeze touched the surface of your face ensuing a stimulating impression that electrocutes your mortal vessel. Indeed it is ecstasy. Now he
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 12:18 am Aug 19,2009
The highly anticipated CTRacer Open beta is almost here! Game Networks Inc will finally open their road for the open beta test in 2 days! The CTracer servers will become open for playing on August 21 2009 at around 800 GMT+ 9.
We are also unveiling the highly anticipated Guild Feature and the Guild section in the official website. This will allow our players to create and recruit members for their guild as early as possible. The buddy list will also become an added feature in the open beta test.
Aside from those, pres
- CTRacer in defaultposted at 7:36 pm Aug 17,2009
Game Networks announced that the confirmed open beta test date for CTRacer will be on 21st August 2009. During that period, they plan to hold contests both in game and outside the game that will allow gamers to power up their CTRacer cars.
Developed by Mobil Planet, CTRacer lets players experience real racing while speeding in a virtual world. It features an exact realistic replica of the skyways and the highways of Seoul Korea. Visit the official CTRacer website for details.
official website at http://ctr.gamenetworks.com.
- CTRacer in CTRacerposted at 7:12 pm Aug 16,2009
Around midnight, you'll sit in front of your PC, staring at your screen and making yourself proud by just taking a glace to your newly pimped ride. Showing off with your fellow racers in one of the streets below the skyscrapers of the virtual Seoul yet the visual appearance is not enough to prove your worth.
Imagine yourself standing on a floor designed with a yellow and black stripe lines that no wonder blend in the large text covered by a candy colored neonlights. For professional racers, it is a matter of life and death inside the quest area where their "fame&quo
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3027 views 31 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2917 views 40 comments By Katling21
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2308 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2100 views 9 comments By Spammie
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1828 views 6 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1718 views 14 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1516 views 14 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1300 views 35 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1235 views 0 comments By Stan D
Patch 5.3 The mounts you're interested in !
919 views 1 comments By Stan D