Articles with this tag:Sieghart
- outofwords in Grand Chaseposted at 2:12 am Jun 16,2010
Prime Knight is here!
Carry on crying babies, the NAGC server is now being overrun with massive-sword-wielding rage inducers. People have been begging NTREEV to release this job for nearly a year now, it’s finally our turn.
Sieghart advances from gladiator to warlord, to duelist, and finally to Prime Knight.
Not bad for a 600-year-old Highlander, right? Prime knight is easily the most mobile job Sieghart has, even though it boasts the biggest weapon, the Soluna. Which is two weapons, in theory. There is logic behind it; combining two swords into one decreases its weight…thanks Ntreev for your words of wisdom.
What’s so special about this job, then? Well, I’d suggest testing it out in practice mode. His combos have a lot of hits, big hit areas, and nearly all move
- outofwords in Grand Chaseposted at 4:14 am Apr 14,2010
Sieghart’s third job, Duelist, is here!
This is the patch most players have been waiting for, for months! Finally Sieghart gets another job in the NAGC server. The usual new-job-release-patch items have been added, as well as some new events.
* Third Job for Sieghart has been added! Now Sieghart can wield the Rapiers of the Duelist!
- Third Job change requires level 30 to begin.
- Unlock Duelist and get a Duelist Signboard (14 days), which gives a 20% EXP boost to Sieghart only.
- Sieghart's emblem will appear in dungeons giving a 3% stat boost to all players.
- Greet the Duelist!
- Receive "The Duelist's Arrival" mission at login. Clear dungeons per the mission's instructions to receive a 14-day timed En Garde Arm Guards.
* Greet Springtime with the Sprout of Happiness event!
- Weekend Growth Spurt Event!
- See a special emblem and get a 20% EXP boost in all modes the weekend of April 16~18 PDT!
* The Duelist Mission for Sieghart ch
- outofwords in Grand Chaseposted at 3:57 am Apr 07,2010
A lot of players are waiting excitedly for this job, the famous ‘Ares’ is finally coming to NACG! O wait, Ntreev decided to change its name to ‘Duelist’…
Alright, so the name is really lame, but what about his weapons? Oh man, Ntreev named them rapiers…Why are they messing around with the names? Those things are not rapiers!
I think you’ve got the point by now. This was supposed to be an exiting patch, but instead it turned out to be a filler. We have to wait another week before finally getting the job, and its weapons and armour sets. So, I wonder what they’re giving us to get through this week…
* Duelist is coming!
- Sieghart gets a 20% EXP boost in PvP/dungeons when he equips his signboard, His Rapier Wit.
- Sieghart's emblem will appear in all dungeons giving a 5% attack boost to all players.
* Dungeon Event 1: Resurrect the Archangel's Wings.
- Receive the missions Resurrec
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3330 views 32 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2998 views 40 comments By Katling21
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2451 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2100 views 6 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1850 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1682 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1373 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Patch 5.3 The mounts you're interested in !
1008 views 1 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
901 views 2 comments By Ammunition
Square Enix and FFXIV team up with Microsoft to promote Win8 (WALLPAPERS FOR ALL!)
248 views 2 comments By Dododoro