Articles with this tag:SUN
- hayabussarider in defaultposted at 7:56 am May 03,2012
Dear readers , Today I am going to tell you yet another story that seems to be a repeated factor with dealing with WEBZEN. Through March and April webzen had a promotion for their new title Archlord X beta test. The promotion was that all beta testers that filled out a survey about archlord X were entered into a draw and a winner randomly picked to win a Xbox 360 , That winner was to be announced may 9th. Since then no winner has ever been announced.
- rei_kun in Soul of the Ultimate Nationposted at 4:38 pm Aug 16,2010
I started playing SUN (Soul of the Ultimate Nations) Online because I was attracted to its graphics and the i thought it was "Hack and Slash" type of gameplay similar to console games were you have to get close to the enemy and just click a button and they will get hit by it. But to my dissapointment it is not. You have to select the enemy and attack it but still I enjoyed the battle system of it.
I started creating every character and ended up with the sorceress. Character creations is limited and they have gender restrictions on character classes (Females = Elementalist and Valkyrie, Male Berserker and Dragon Knight). And In my own theory when starting a game "casters" is the most suitable one due to their massive damage. When dealing this kind
- SUNonline in Soul of the Ultimate Nationposted at 10:01 pm Mar 09,2010
Greetings from S.U.N Support Team!
We are holding a tournament GVG event to find the strongest guild of S.U.N!
Since this is the first guild tournament event for S.U.N, we have prepared great rewards for the winners! The winners will also have the honor to be the first GVG tournament winner of S.U.N!
Control and strategy is a must! Since all the participants will equip same grade items, level and equipment rank/enchant will not play any part in winning the tournament!
We hope to see many S.U.N Family Members participating in this event!
* Tournament Schedule (GST)
- GvG Tournament Applications: MAR 09 ~ MAR 15
- GvG Tournament program announcement: MAR 17
- GvG Tournament: there will be further announcement on MAR 17
- Winner announcement and rewards: MAR 31
There will be further announcement on detailed program & schedule on MAR 17.
** Tournament System
First, eight (8) guilds will be selected from each server. The to
- SUNonline in Soul of the Ultimate Nationposted at 9:54 pm Mar 09,2010
We are holding an event with MMOSITE to celebrate the first GvG Event in S.U.N!
Cheer Your Guild at MMOsite S.U.N Sub Forum and get prizes!
** Event Period:
MAR 09 ~ MAR 21
*Event rewards will be given on MAR 31.
1. All S.U.N Family Members that leave a message to cheer your guild: One hundred (100) Cheetah Elixir!
2. We will select three (3) best posts and give Tiger Pet Item!
**How to Participate:
1. Cheer your guild on our event thread at MMOsite S.U.N Sub Forum!
(EX: Go Guild1! We are the BEST!)
MMOsite Contest Information: http://contest.mmosite.com/forum_contest/sun.shtml
Event Thread: http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/126/201003/09/1308,1.html
2. Remember to leave server and character name when you write your post. Posts without character information will not be rewarded.
3. Only one post will be counted per account.
- SUNonline in Soul of the Ultimate Nationposted at 1:20 am Mar 04,2010
Thank you for visiting Soul of the Ultimate Nation MMOSITE blog!
Glad to meet you all here!
We will be posting video clips and related materials of Soul of the Ultimate Nation here. Hope all of you will enjoy!
- Godcrusher in Soul of the Ultimate Nationposted at 7:59 pm Sep 12,2009
Gather up your confidence and your passion for freedom, and unleash the Revolution against the empire! That is the fury of S.U.N, a newly released MMORPG that now sits upon the massive virtual gaming market. Officially known as "Soul of The Ultimate Nation", this game will force you into the middle of a Revolution, and release the potential blood lust within you.
S.U.N is not a game at its freshness and glory. Like many foreign games from Asia, the Western market usually are forced to wait in hunger before ever getting a taste of the latest Asian games, and by the time we do its pretty late. It has been probably three or four years since S.U.N was released in Korea. With that in hand, comparing S.U.N to any other popular free-to-play games in the market, S.U.N is still gorgeous and fresh.
I am referred to as Tachi on many games and sites, or just GC. Currently in high school, I've been venturing the ups and downs in the many waves of the online free-to-play market for quite some time. Am still eager to try and play anything I can get my hands on before attending college. So when S.U.N emerged into the Western market, I was excited. Approximately three years ago, I've s
- forevercandy in defaultposted at 6:28 am Jul 13,2007
- ihsara in defaultposted at 12:22 am Oct 09,2006
Hot Articles Weekly
Neverwinter... Hype it or not...? Hype train!!!!
3965 views 60 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2558 views 36 comments By Katling21
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2054 views 9 comments By Spammie
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
1941 views 21 comments By Zugai
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
1734 views 21 comments By Pelagato
World or Warcraft Subscription Base drops by 1.3 Mio as Patch 5.3 draws nigh
1496 views 6 comments By Stan D
Why i love my Whipper
1346 views 12 comments By CassieChu
DOT: Defender Of Texel The Mobile Game To Play.
1302 views 6 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
841 views 0 comments By Stan D
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
816 views 8 comments By Zugai