Articles with this tag:MU Legend
- The game uses way too much CPU power. My i5-4590 is maxed out or at least 90% all the time, even at the title screen. The only people who don't seem to have this problem are i7 users.
- GPU is fully loaded by default. My GTX 1060 ran at like 84°C before I found how to lock the fps at 60 with V-Sync. But even that doesn't seem to be enough as there are often way too many people on the screen to hold a steady 60fps.
- I think you should add a 'reconnect' button or something to special rooms, since i lost many tickets to the several crashes i had. Also the fps drops very hard after having the game open 30/50 mins
- The Blood Castle countdown starts BEFORE the whole party enters the dungeon. This often leads to 30-40 seconds deducted from the results, which is very discouraging.
- The word "auto" is censored in chat. Please fix your word filter.
- When you move from a map to another, if you click on a dungeon (for example a rift) before the whole map is fully loaded, you will
- Scion Storm in MU: Legend (MU2)posted at 1:42 pm Feb 26,2017
Mu Legend is a slow to build game. If you can stand getting beyond the really boring beginning. Let's go into the pro's and con's on this one
Nice class design fun skill usage
Gear changes based off of what is picked up. Even down to the minor detail of hair beeds
The game is NOT easy which I really appreciate. Even from the start it challenges you to be good
Music is pretty good and dynamic to fighting.
The game doesn't encourage much grouping. It seems more like a loner game.
The game maybe a little too linear. Not much deviation from the quest path.
Skills seem a little over powered. Even watching people end game it doesn't change
This is minor but 3 beta's and the 5th class is still not available.
This game has a ton of promise. But I'm finding it hard to see how it will stand up to Lost Ark and Lineage Eternal.
- Scion Storm in MU: Legend (MU2)posted at 10:10 am Nov 09,2016
I actually truly like playing this game. The skills are useful off the bat and the fight is cool. I just wish the enemies were a little smarter. You may want to keep a close eye out on this title.
Hot Articles Weekly
Bless Online - Open World PVP
2158 views 14 comments By theLos_
Bless Online - Realm vs Realm (100v100)
1154 views 8 comments By theLos_
Revelation Online - Fashion Dyes Explained!
1138 views 0 comments By Nocht
Diablo III Reveals First Look of Season 10
906 views 2 comments By Hàn Thiên Hải
MapleStory 2 Review: A Dynamic Block World Worth Exploration
878 views 1 comments By FishFisher
Paladins - New Champion: Lex, The Hand of Justice
831 views 1 comments By Tony259
Gear Farming in Black Desert Online!
773 views 0 comments By Thomas Soren
Dota 2: The Bladeform Legacy Update Adds Juggernaut’s Arcana
736 views 0 comments By Hàn Thiên Hải
Paragon Reveals New Hybrid Melee Carry Hero Yin
724 views 0 comments By Hàn Thiên Hải
Revelation Online: 49 Level Thoughts and Tips
560 views 4 comments By Scion Storm
Who got most popular last week?
total entries: 6
total entries: 102
total entries: 295
- Scion Storm
total entries: 1585
- Hàn Thiên Hải
total entries: 24
total entries: 61
- Gabriel Knight
total entries: 6
total entries: 33