Articles with this tag:Event
- Myshka♥Maya in Dragonicaposted at 12:33 am Mar 28,2013
The latest event installed for Dragon Saga is the "Easter/Spring Break Event"
Daily Login Reward
- Easter Gasha Box with useful consumables
- 1 per character per day.
- Level restrictions
Human: 10+, Dragonkin: 22+
After the 2.54 client maintenance, well.. ugh.. a glitch occurred and for a short period of time the "Easter Event Exchange Gasha Event Boxes" drop rate was at 100%! FTW!
Items inside the Easter box:
[Event] Hummingbird Pet (EGG)
[Event] Feilon Pet (EGG)
[Event] Griffon Pet (EGG)
Mount Food (30 days)
Mount Food (10 days)
Pet Option Randomizer
Chocolate Rabbit - Consumable
- Myshka♥Maya in defaultposted at 4:16 am Mar 26,2013
My HowlCifer on Dragon Saga (NA)
[Helm] Cupid hairband
[Upper Armor] Paris follower's top
[Gloves] Spider Gloves
[Lower Armor] Cupid Bottom
[Shoes] Cupid Shoes
[Wings] Angel Wings
- PokemonCraft in defaultposted at 5:50 pm Mar 22,2013
* 29 new monsters added to the game
* All monsters on maps re-assigned
* All NPCs on maps re-assigned
* Fixed annoying new line problem when sending a new private message
---- It was happening at firefox
* All links will be automatically parsed when sending private message (if you are at top 10,000 rankings)
---- Make sure that you add http:// to begining of link
* Abilities description improved
* Special weekend bonus event started 200%
Here the new monsters
- PokemonCraft in defaultposted at 5:48 pm Mar 16,2013
* Blocked players page recoded:
* When you are PVPing, if enemy player miss to use a move for total 5 times, he/she will be automatically counted as defeated
* There are a bug at exp gain system. It was multplying isntead of stacking. So now you may see a bit exp decrease if you have expert leader
* At chat screen when you type @username it will become a link
* All monsters on maps re-assigned
* All NPCs on maps re-assigned
* Effective Healing ability now increases Orbs healing rate to 15% from 10%
* 150% EXP & Gold bonus event started for weekend
* Moves descriptions improved
* A lot of bug fixes
*** Experience armor bonus will be displayed correctly
*** Some moves were not working correctly and fixed
- Zanpakutou in defaultposted at 1:09 pm Sep 10,2012
I just recently read about challenge mode in World of Warcraft and it just reminded me of some stuff about Phantasy Star Universe
The first time I ever saw a challenge mode was in Phantasy Star Online many years ago. You start off with low levels and equipment and you have to complete certain stages with only what you can find. If you complete challenge mode, you can get a custom S-rank weapon that allows you to give it a name, add a special status effect, and upgrade it to very high levels if you can find enough items for it. Few games bother with this because of the difficulty of implementing such a system, but I think that having these challenge features makes the game a lot more interesting. Guild Wars 2 tries to do something like it by capping high level players when they visit low level areas, but it does not feel the same. Neither does the level capped bosses in Final Fantasy XI. It just isn't
- mosoloa1 in defaultposted at 11:52 am Dec 06,2009
Guess what, I did play games and stuff and went to the Casino again (check my blog about that)! But this time it was different, after some lost coins I put my 500 coin hope and ...I won!
A box came up that said: "Congratulations, you won the Jackpot!"! I was so happy and a bonus on 2000 did get into my account of coins!So I take back every warning about the casino of this festival, it's all fun and pure wining.
- Arionell1234 in defaultposted at 11:10 pm Aug 17,2009
Dearest CABAL Global Players!
▣ Let's Be CABAL Buddy ! ▣
¤ 12 Aug ~ 9 Sep 2009 (4weeks)
(Time standard is based on CABAL TIME)
■ Event Target
¤ All new CABAL Global users
■ How to Join
1. Take Screenshot or Movie while playing CABAL Global for Blog
2. Upload Image and Comments on your Blog or Forum about CABAL Global
3. Copy the Blog URL and Paste on Event Page
* Link is defined as website address of internet browser
4. Wait GM's check after uploading link
5. Get event item after checking event status from event page
in CABAL Global homepage
■ Event item
1. Platinum Service 30 days(2 Users)
2. Platinum Service 15 days(5 Users)
3. Blessing Bead(CABAL Blogger)
■ Mini Event Be Buddy with CABAL Global~!
1. Register to be Follower or Buddy with Twitter/Facebook/Hi5/Blogspot
2. Inform to users when GM will show to game for mini event
3. GM will give our Love Buff if you find GMs on the right ti
- Ryuuna in defaultposted at 10:32 pm Dec 04,2008
Christmas is approaching. Some game publishers have launched their Christmas Event, including in-game events and offline events.
Christmas Campaign from Puzzle Pirate includes new clothing and cute pet.
Looking forward to WoW's event~
- FloatCloud in defaultposted at 1:39 am Nov 09,2007
Oyeah! Good news for all keyless ppl who wanna to play Dream of Mirror Online:
DOMO(NA) Close Beta Key Giveaway Event is up now ^^
Hurry up and rape your key now, so you can join the CB for DOMO(NA)
The event link: http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/domo_cb/
- Brotherbird in defaultposted at 8:53 am Jun 14,2007
Speculation continues over the announcement that BlizzCon attendees will receive a beta key in their swag bags, and now Blizzard has finally opened attendee registration for the event. Tickets are $100, but those interested should note that includes nothing related to travel and lodging.
However, past BlizzCons have proven that that the swag items, such as the Murloc pet and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade beta key sold for hundreds of dollars in Internet auctions -- a way for gamers to possibly recover expenditures.
If you're interested in going to BlizzCon, the event takes place in Anaheim, CA on August 3rd and 4th. Ticket registration can be found on the official site of Blizzard.
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3330 views 32 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2998 views 40 comments By Katling21
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2451 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2100 views 6 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1850 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1682 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1373 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Patch 5.3 The mounts you're interested in !
1008 views 1 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
901 views 2 comments By Ammunition
Square Enix and FFXIV team up with Microsoft to promote Win8 (WALLPAPERS FOR ALL!)
248 views 2 comments By Dododoro