Promoted Articles Promoted Articles RSS
Sort by: Choose a game
This is a quick video on if Skyforge is grindy. From what I have seen in various places. A lot of people think it is grindy and unforgiving to class level. Me personally I don't share that sentiment at all. I think the game is far too easy to grind out. So you really don't feel the grind even though it does exist. Pretty much this is a case of to each his own.
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 25, 2015 4:55 pm
So this week I wanted to discuss founders packs. And give you guys a few tips on how to decide when to buy. Or when to just act like you don't know it exist
1. Understanding Founder Packs and Logistics= Before you get into a game do a little research. Find out of the packs and the game changed drastically from other countries. This is a major disgust of mine, that companies come to the US. And suddenly decide it's time to be cutt throat and charge for ridiculous things.
2. Find Worth in Founder Packs= Check and make sure all packs you want to buy. Will give you maximum value for your time. Don't buy expensive packs. And then play the game 1 day out of the week. Or if you aren't even sure about the game. Don't spend a lot of money on a large pack. Then want to complain in the forums about it. That isn't the companies fault that's YOUR fault.
3. Picking the right pack for you= This goes along the lines of researching just like point number 2. If you just want
I cleaned up and combined the trailers. I don't know why Nexon didn't do it in the first place. Second half of the trailer is pulled from the game site.
And all I got to say is I can be a Power Ranger! Enough said I'm playing!
- Scion Storm in Moonlight Bladeposted at Aug 24, 2015 11:41 am
The latest class released 5 Venoms. Is extremely over powered but fun to use in every way. You also can be invisible while making use of damage over time poisons. I plan on playing this into high level. Mainly because I haven't played any of them into high level as of yet. So I can show you guys Moonlight Blade from a higher level perspective.
- Gabriel Knight in Heroes of Newerthposted at Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm
When you speak of MOBAs, you instantly think of DOTA2, League of Legends and the more recent Heroes of the Storm. There are probably others, but those are the ones who pretty much dominate the current scene.
But before any of those (except LoL which came a little earlier) there was another game, one that was considered at the time as the “improved” version of the original DotA – Heroes of Newerth. These days you could say that is more like an underground game, with very little participation in the overall changes of the industry. Anyone who plays it knows that this shouldn’t be happening, as the product is a fine example of how a MOBA should be.
Nevertheless, HoN chills in the back, mostly visited by a loyal community and wit
Sphere 3 : World Bosses Preview
Hello mmositers,today we will take a look at the new PVP MMORPG Sphere 3 world bosses In each location you will be able to meet new boss monsters, the level of which is equal to the maximum level location.To kill a strong world boss you will have to gather a group of 10-25 players.After 3-5 hours of the boss death, or within an hour the boss will be revived again. Bosses are constantly becoming more powerful - every 15 seconds they get a bonus attack. If the boss kills all attacking players ,it will disappear without leaving any rewards.For the registration guide and classes preview check the links on the bottom of the page.
Location: Grove Morrigan North - Felling
Meta cobbles in a random target.
Rage boss (every 15 seconds
- Scion Storm in Blade and Soulposted at Aug 22, 2015 4:43 pm
I had to break down the founder packs and my likes and dislikes.
Initiate Pack – $24.99
Closed Beta and Head Start access;
Receive two exclusive titles – Founder and Pursuer of the Wind;
20,800 Premium Points (used to increase your Premium Membership Tier).
Disciple Pack – $74.99
Closed Beta and Head Start access;
Receive three exclusive titles – Founder, Pursuer of the Wind and Defender of the Ancestors;
34,400 Premium Points (used to increase your Premium Membership Tier);
Create one character and secure character name before Head Start;
Gain two extra character slots at launch for a total of four character slots;
Starter item pack including 30-day premium membership, food, repair tools and more.
Master Pack – $124.99
Closed Beta and Head Start access;
Receive four exclusive titles – Founder, Pursuer of the Wind, Defender of the Ancestors and Master of the Golden Path;
48,800 Premium Points (used to increase your Premium Membership Tier);
Create two characters and secure character names before Head
- Scion Storm in Marvel Heroesposted at Aug 22, 2015 8:53 am
To say Juggernaut is a beast doesn't do him justice. But to give him this outfit. Makes the beast turn into a legend. I took the time to push him to 60 to have fun. It's not a build video, he's not new mainly builds exist right now for him. So you can easily Google those. This is basically a look at his new skin. And showing him off to get more guys into the game.
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 20, 2015 8:34 pm
This week I wanted to touch a bit on. "How to be a good MMO player?"
I came up with some steps I use. I'm not saying its the best tactics ever. But it goes a long way into making you very strong.
In both the game and your experiences. You won't have many problems you can't deal with.
1. Research the Game first. Make sure you feel 100% about this game. And that you feel comfortable moving forward spending time and money. Both are important things that should't be wasted.
2. Pick a Class or role in the game and learn it as much as possible. Don't be afraid to study it, practice pays off.
3. Learn Game mechanics! Once you know a few classes learn the game itself. Don't try it the reverse order that will end bad.
4. Get a profitable routine according to your time in game. We all have various times we can sit down in an MMO. What i suggest is develop your own strats or adapt others. That will give you the best fun and enjoyment for your time.
5. Have goals you want to
Hot Articles Weekly
Project Dogmat : New MMO Inspired by World of Darkness ?
2366 views 5 comments By Rokwood
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.87 Week 8/16/2015 Being a good MMO Player
1327 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Heroes of Newerth: Chillin in the Back (Part I)
1294 views 6 comments By Gabriel Knight
Moonlight Blade 5 Venoms Class and Gameplay
1138 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Skyforge Let's discuss is it grindy?
1027 views 11 comments By Scion Storm
Blade and Soul: Ep.37 Founders Packs Need A Buff
1011 views 9 comments By Scion Storm
Hyper Universe Complete Trailer
898 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Trove: Something to do Sunday #1
893 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.88 Week 8/23/2015 Founder pack how to's
837 views 1 comments By Scion Storm
Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Packs Opening
785 views 0 comments By RabbitFootTV