Promoted Articles Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online RSS
Sort by: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online
- MapleTire in Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Onlineposted at May 01, 2012 5:27 am
1) The Motorcycle
Everyone knows that they want to see their avatars ride the motorcycle. I'm talking about handling the motorcycle. Look at the picture, this is what it looks like when you have this and you'll have to cough up loads of money just to do this.
You even have a first person view with no sight of handle bars or anything like that. It's just a gimmick!
2) The Story
The story is set between Megaten 2 and 3. This information is just to keep current players engaged however it doesn't mean it direct to any of it. It's just a spin-off and actually has nothing to do with with the story. This MMO is branded with Shin Megami Tensei and it doesn't show.
Many players expected a story but it's been almost 2 year
- MapleTire in Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Onlineposted at Apr 28, 2012 10:24 pm
Aeria Games clearly doesn't care about SMT: Imagine anymore so it been relocated to the home of Shin Megami Tensei Series, Atlus Online. This page will tell you what to expect
The website stands on it's own with a complete layout of Imagine. You wouldn't have to care so much about Japan MegaTen page as this is a good stand from Atlus.
The installation is a low weighing 10mb downloadable. If you already have the client from Aeria Games, the installation will just replace the starter up file.
The client launcher looks alot better without the Aeria Games crap displayed around it, making it alot more professional to launch Imagine as you run it this time around and from there, you'll be able to run the game.
A few Aeria Games players had a few problems migarat
- AtlusOnline in Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Onlineposted at Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine at last is available to play!
To celebrate this fantastic news, we've got some exciting Launch events lined up for both new AND migrating users from Aeria Games:
- Welcome Migration Celebration (Launch - 5/16): Existing SMT Imagine users will receive the Item Depository Pass, which lets players to rent an Item Depository, allowing unlimited use of the Depository for 30 days. The ticket can also be used to extend the end date of an Item Depository already in use.
- Launch Event Party (4/27 - 5/23): New SMT Imagine users will receive the Incense of Training, allowing players Level 30 and below to increase XP earned by 1.5 times for duration of 10 days. This item's effect can also be stacked with the Incense of Experience or the Ashes of the Seance
- Zevri in Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Onlineposted at Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm
For those of you who play Megaten, you already heard about how the game is switching its hosting over to Atlus Online instead of Aeria Games. You probably also know about the event they held during march where all of the AP you spent during that time would be refunded to you in April before the game makes the big move. Well that time has come, and the email has been sent out.
Well...The email was sent out on Tuesday, I actually didn't notice it till today though when I was filtering through my email accounts. The email you get is like the one to the left, which is a copy of mine. You get a recap of what the event was and how you can redeem your points. It also goes to telling you how much you get back and a link to where you can redeem it. It is a really painless process and at the end
- AtlusOnline in Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Onlineposted at Mar 01, 2012 12:04 pm
Greetings SMT Fans,
This April, ATLUS ONLINE will be taking over operation and management of Shin Megami Tensei® Imagine™, a popular free-to-play MMORPG set in the company's critically-acclaimed SMT universe.
To reward existing players for their loyalty, both for past dedication and also for players who continue to play SMT Imagine through and beyond the transition, ATLUS ONLINE also today announced a series of special loyalty events:
- Migration Event (3/1 - Launch): Existing SMT users who keep playing during and after the ATLUS ONLINE launch will automatically be entered for a chance to win special in-game prizes. New Users Event (3/1 - Launch): New users who register during the launch period with ATLUS ONLINE will be entered to win special in-game and physical prizes. Keep che
- IlikeMMO in Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Onlineposted at Oct 31, 2010 5:56 am
Those who follow the Shin Megami Tensei series are delighted that it's got an MMO. However the question is what does this MMO offer for the current fans of the series and what does it do for the new players.
After playing the game for over 300 hours, I've come to the idea that this MMO does offer something interesting for strategic player. The in-depth combat system allows you to build your skill sets using a Expertise sys em, which allows you to unlock new skills, select any weapon that the client offers, from a sword or rifle just to name a few.
The story starts you off as a Demon Buster Trainee in a futuristic ruins of Tokyo. As you process the story, you raise your ranks as you complete the chapters in the main quest, however while the story isn't complete and their news on possible future updates, it's a good start. The interesting part is that although the client makes the story mode extremely difficult for the player to complete solo, teaming up means that completing those
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2865 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2847 views 29 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2232 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2090 views 9 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1645 views 13 comments By CassieChu
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1549 views 4 comments By Spammie
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1409 views 14 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1134 views 33 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1054 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
833 views 2 comments By Ammunition