Promoted Articles MU: Legend (MU2) RSS
Sort by: MU: Legend (MU2)
Today we're going to take a look at Mu Legend which isn't released yet but has a global open beta coming this summer as was released in a press release on March 28th, 2017.
However, there have been a couple beta tests and I have had some hands on time with the game. This is what I had to say about MU Legend after the second CBT.
The impression I got was that it was a very polished action RPG that instead of trying to separate itself from what Diablo 3 did for the genre has embraced and built upon it and while it has gotten the stigma of being an action RPG-MMORPG hybrid.. it really doesn't feel that way.
- The game uses way too much CPU power. My i5-4590 is maxed out or at least 90% all the time, even at the title screen. The only people who don't seem to have this problem are i7 users.
- GPU is fully loaded by default. My GTX 1060 ran at like 84°C before I found how to lock the fps at 60 with V-Sync. But even that doesn't seem to be enough as there are often way too many people on the screen to hold a steady 60fps.
- I think you should add a 'reconnect' button or something to special rooms, since i lost many tickets to the several crashes i had. Also the fps drops very hard after having the game open 30/50 mins
- The Blood Castle countdown starts BEFORE the whole party enters the dungeon. This often leads to 30-40 seconds deducted from the results, which is very discouraging.
- The word "auto" is censored in chat. Please fix your word filter.
- When you move from a map to another, if you click on a dungeon (for example a rift) before the whole map is fully loaded, you will
- Scion Storm in MU: Legend (MU2)posted at Nov 09, 2016 10:10 am
I actually truly like playing this game. The skills are useful off the bat and the fight is cool. I just wish the enemies were a little smarter. You may want to keep a close eye out on this title.
- Scion Storm in MU: Legend (MU2)posted at Nov 06, 2016 10:26 am
Character customization was a bit meh. The intro game play and character was kind of cool. In the land of ARPG's, I'm hoping this one can stand out from the rest. We already had 3 this year come and fall.