Promoted Articles Promoted Articles RSS
Sort by: Choose a game
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 31, 2015 7:01 pm
This week in honor of Guild Wars 2 announcing raiding. I decided to take a look at raiding for you guys. And give you my ideas on how to prepare for raid content. So I prepared a list of things I consider. Feel free to add on to this and discuss it.
1. Prepare for raiding content. Get your mind right resources in game, and prepare time to sit through it. You be surprised how many people don't do this. And then can't even finish what they started.
2. Watch video or read guides on the content. If you want to go in blind that's fine. But in this day and age it's better to go in with at least a little knowledge.
3. Practice other normal dungeons. Get yourself into the idea of raiding by doing normal dungeons. Get used to doing damage tanking or healing. So when your in a larger setting you feel comfortable.
4. Have a solid build or skill build. What i mean by this is whatever class you're playing. Make sure you have everything maxed to it's potential. Then make sure you actually
It seems to be much more of a thing these days with MMOs in where developers seem to heavily neglect their game world and focus the majority of there content inside instances where only you and your party can get inside, it's became very standard for content/gear progression, normally I don't mind this providing there's still plenty of things to do in the open world to really feel like you're playing an MMO, and not an instance based game with a town that everyone stands in...but wait, they already exist, and they tend to have pretty solid combat and plenty of content on its own, if you haven't figured it out yet I'm talking about games such as Dragon Nest or Vindictus as 2 well known example games of an instanced based MMO.
So it just got me thinking, what's the real difference b
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 25, 2015 4:55 pm
So this week I wanted to discuss founders packs. And give you guys a few tips on how to decide when to buy. Or when to just act like you don't know it exist
1. Understanding Founder Packs and Logistics= Before you get into a game do a little research. Find out of the packs and the game changed drastically from other countries. This is a major disgust of mine, that companies come to the US. And suddenly decide it's time to be cutt throat and charge for ridiculous things.
2. Find Worth in Founder Packs= Check and make sure all packs you want to buy. Will give you maximum value for your time. Don't buy expensive packs. And then play the game 1 day out of the week. Or if you aren't even sure about the game. Don't spend a lot of money on a large pack. Then want to complain in the forums about it. That isn't the companies fault that's YOUR fault.
3. Picking the right pack for you= This goes along the lines of researching just like point number 2. If you just want
I cleaned up and combined the trailers. I don't know why Nexon didn't do it in the first place. Second half of the trailer is pulled from the game site.
And all I got to say is I can be a Power Ranger! Enough said I'm playing!
Sphere 3 : World Bosses Preview
Hello mmositers,today we will take a look at the new PVP MMORPG Sphere 3 world bosses In each location you will be able to meet new boss monsters, the level of which is equal to the maximum level location.To kill a strong world boss you will have to gather a group of 10-25 players.After 3-5 hours of the boss death, or within an hour the boss will be revived again. Bosses are constantly becoming more powerful - every 15 seconds they get a bonus attack. If the boss kills all attacking players ,it will disappear without leaving any rewards.For the registration guide and classes preview check the links on the bottom of the page.
Location: Grove Morrigan North - Felling
Meta cobbles in a random target.
Rage boss (every 15 seconds
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 20, 2015 8:34 pm
This week I wanted to touch a bit on. "How to be a good MMO player?"
I came up with some steps I use. I'm not saying its the best tactics ever. But it goes a long way into making you very strong.
In both the game and your experiences. You won't have many problems you can't deal with.
1. Research the Game first. Make sure you feel 100% about this game. And that you feel comfortable moving forward spending time and money. Both are important things that should't be wasted.
2. Pick a Class or role in the game and learn it as much as possible. Don't be afraid to study it, practice pays off.
3. Learn Game mechanics! Once you know a few classes learn the game itself. Don't try it the reverse order that will end bad.
4. Get a profitable routine according to your time in game. We all have various times we can sit down in an MMO. What i suggest is develop your own strats or adapt others. That will give you the best fun and enjoyment for your time.
5. Have goals you want to
- Rokwood in posted at Aug 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Project Dogmat : New MMO Inspired by World of Darkness ?
World of Darkness has a lot of fans and now the developers work on a new computer game, which appeared in 2004 Masquerade: Bloodlines . But the fans are looking for a MMORPG in this gloomy scenario. Without official license, but with a lot of passion, a team of developers is working on Project Dogmatic. The MMO is set in a dark world, exist in the vampires and other creatures of the night and deliver an everlasting struggle. You belong with these beings. Horror elements and a gloomy atmosphere are the MMO paramount.
Project Dogmat aims to provide a classless system in which you can form your hero after your conceptions. This also applies to the appearance, which can be adapted in detail at character creation. The combat system
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 13, 2015 6:16 am
If you could get a company to listen you MMO wise. What would you say? Do you know how to even contact companies? Let's say you get a companies attention. The first thing you would want to do. Is introduce yourself and express you feed back in a calm and professional manner.
The first thing you don't want to do is disrespect anyone. Because that will be the last you will hear from them. And whatever good idea you had might get ignored. I bring this up because I witnessed something ugly in a forum. And it didn't have to go that way. To make it even more sad. Is this person had a excellent idea that will never be taken serious. You want to be careful with things like that.
Games listed this week:
World of Warcraft Legion
Tree of Savior
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
Final Fantasy Record Keepers
Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns
Rift Online Primalist Trailer
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 08, 2015 6:42 pm
Sexy Yoruichi is another female character you can get from Leasing. You can get her for keeps with 6k gold. Which is what I did, because nobody got time for that Reio Bs. Yoruichi is a Assaulter who attacks with 305% Growth. She also has 10% combo chance. And her skill buffs damage on the support line. Then gives you a nice boost to fury on the whole team.
My bleach fans out there. I get a lot of questions about my Aizen. So here's a video on his build and what I do. He's a monster no holds barred. If you can go through the grind to get him. He can win fights all by himself.
A few moments ago, Blizzard had their Q2 2015 earnings call, announcing World of Warcraft is down to 5.6 million players at the end of Q2 2015. This is a 1.5 million decline from Q1 2015 when WoW had 7.1 million subscribers. In December 2014, Blizzard had 10 million subscribers. This is thus far the biggest drop in the history of an expansion. A total loss of 4.4 million players, since Warlords of Draenor started. An additional decline is possible, since 6.2 is scheduled to be the last raid of the expansion.
A new expansion will be announced at this yea'rs gamescom, so it will be most likely released in about a year. If you remember, in May, Blizzard issued a HonorBuddy banwave affecting a large amount of accounts so this might
Hot Articles Weekly
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.87 Week 8/16/2015 Being a good MMO Player
1380 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Heroes of Newerth: Chillin in the Back (Part I)
1363 views 9 comments By Gabriel Knight
Skyforge Let's discuss is it grindy?
1251 views 11 comments By Scion Storm
Moonlight Blade 5 Venoms Class and Gameplay
1220 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Blade and Soul: Ep.37 Founders Packs Need A Buff
1074 views 9 comments By Scion Storm
Hyper Universe Complete Trailer
972 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.88 Week 8/23/2015 Founder pack how to's
901 views 1 comments By Scion Storm
Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Packs Opening
834 views 0 comments By RabbitFootTV
Sphere 3 : World Bosses Preview
727 views 0 comments By Rokwood
Marvel Heroes: Juggernaut Fear Itself Version
706 views 0 comments By Scion Storm