Promoted Articles Promoted Articles RSS
Sort by: Choose a game
Hello All! My name is Josh Hay, and this is my first blog post on MMOSite. I've been doing the whole blogging thing for a long time now, and I've kept on doing it because I have a passion for writing and mmorpgs. A really strong passion for both to be honest. What you can expect from me is a lot of quality content ranging from a host of games. I'm very interactive with my readers and will take suggestions on what games to talk about. I like for every reader to become involved. That is my main goal is to get the readers involved in every way I can.
Since I am just starting here, I've posted content on various other websites and here is how I do things:
I write episodic content. There will be a nice even time between post, but with every post comes 5-7 pages of content. I used to post a lot more but in smaller doses, but I am actively trying out the new "Episodic" content. I have no time frame of how it will be spaced out, but I can tell you how much content there will be inside
You know I didn't think Carnage would be that good. I'm glad I was wrong he is a excellent dps tag partner. Another cool thing for Carnage is he can tank. And actually kill a boss character if you let him. In all I'm very satisfied with him as a useful tag team partner. So you should go pick him up soon as you can.
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 31, 2015 7:01 pm
This week in honor of Guild Wars 2 announcing raiding. I decided to take a look at raiding for you guys. And give you my ideas on how to prepare for raid content. So I prepared a list of things I consider. Feel free to add on to this and discuss it.
1. Prepare for raiding content. Get your mind right resources in game, and prepare time to sit through it. You be surprised how many people don't do this. And then can't even finish what they started.
2. Watch video or read guides on the content. If you want to go in blind that's fine. But in this day and age it's better to go in with at least a little knowledge.
3. Practice other normal dungeons. Get yourself into the idea of raiding by doing normal dungeons. Get used to doing damage tanking or healing. So when your in a larger setting you feel comfortable.
4. Have a solid build or skill build. What i mean by this is whatever class you're playing. Make sure you have everything maxed to it's potential. Then make sure you actually
Once upon a time Cable sucked hard. So Gazillion decided to revamp him and give him a fresh coat of paint with a new skin. You can now take advantage of his melee weapon Scrimitar. And make some pretty nice builds with it. You can go full futuristic arsenal with his gun assortment. Or you can make use of his mental powers. In all he has become a very good character to pick up and useful.
Live Stream Footage
It seems to be much more of a thing these days with MMOs in where developers seem to heavily neglect their game world and focus the majority of there content inside instances where only you and your party can get inside, it's became very standard for content/gear progression, normally I don't mind this providing there's still plenty of things to do in the open world to really feel like you're playing an MMO, and not an instance based game with a town that everyone stands in...but wait, they already exist, and they tend to have pretty solid combat and plenty of content on its own, if you haven't figured it out yet I'm talking about games such as Dragon Nest or Vindictus as 2 well known example games of an instanced based MMO.
So it just got me thinking, what's the real difference b
- Scion Storm in Marvel Heroesposted at Aug 29, 2015 8:22 am
War Machine is a beast I would recommend him to anybody. He has multiple styles you can play as. You can go Melee or full blown range destruction. You could even go a heat dump build. That may make no sense to hear, but you soon get what I mean. He has a new resource bar called heat. The more he uses certain skills the higher the heat bar goes. This enhances certain attacks and allows some bigger attacks to happen. So you pretty much do a balancing act during his game play. It brings a certain level a skill to his game play.
- Twehbie in Black Desertposted at Aug 29, 2015 6:20 am
Yo guys its been a while since ive posted any guides/gameplay on this website. Decided to wait till something awesome came along. I I will be updating this page with more videos as i get more footage!
So without further ado here are some footage videos of blackdesert's Kunoichi:
Self made gameplay trailer:
Kunoichi tips and tricks:
Kunoichi vs Weekly bosses:
This is a quick video on if Skyforge is grindy. From what I have seen in various places. A lot of people think it is grindy and unforgiving to class level. Me personally I don't share that sentiment at all. I think the game is far too easy to grind out. So you really don't feel the grind even though it does exist. Pretty much this is a case of to each his own.
- Scion Storm in posted at Aug 25, 2015 4:55 pm
So this week I wanted to discuss founders packs. And give you guys a few tips on how to decide when to buy. Or when to just act like you don't know it exist
1. Understanding Founder Packs and Logistics= Before you get into a game do a little research. Find out of the packs and the game changed drastically from other countries. This is a major disgust of mine, that companies come to the US. And suddenly decide it's time to be cutt throat and charge for ridiculous things.
2. Find Worth in Founder Packs= Check and make sure all packs you want to buy. Will give you maximum value for your time. Don't buy expensive packs. And then play the game 1 day out of the week. Or if you aren't even sure about the game. Don't spend a lot of money on a large pack. Then want to complain in the forums about it. That isn't the companies fault that's YOUR fault.
3. Picking the right pack for you= This goes along the lines of researching just like point number 2. If you just want
Hot Articles Weekly
Skyforge Let's discuss is it grindy?
1436 views 11 comments By Scion Storm
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.87 Week 8/16/2015 Being a good MMO Player
1408 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Heroes of Newerth: Chillin in the Back (Part I)
1398 views 9 comments By Gabriel Knight
Black Desert Kunoichi guide and gameplay
1339 views 1 comments By Twehbie
Moonlight Blade 5 Venoms Class and Gameplay
1275 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
Blade and Soul: Ep.37 Founders Packs Need A Buff
1112 views 9 comments By Scion Storm
Hyper Universe Complete Trailer
1004 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.89 Week 8/30/2015 "Raiding"
950 views 1 comments By Scion Storm
MMO Show Season 2 Ep.88 Week 8/23/2015 Founder pack how to's
930 views 1 comments By Scion Storm
Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Packs Opening
866 views 0 comments By RabbitFootTV