Sponsor

sort by:

Gamelist Rss

Eligium: The Chosen "Failure"?

By: GeorgeWashington posted at Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm
2

Eligium The Chosen One First Impressions Video!

Whats up gamers im your host Zach Sharpes and today ill be taking a look at Eligium: The Chosen One, a game I found my self very interested in after some trailers that looked absolutely outstanding , but the end result might just surprise you. 

***Hopefully if you enjoy this video you can hit the like button! It really helps us out!***

Also make sure to follow us everywhere on the web! Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/LUGOEntertainment Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/ZachSharpes MMOSite.com Blog - Click meh name!  Google +- https://plus.google.com/b/113947943718904671295/  Subscribe to my videos on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/LUGOEntertainment And as always I thank all my viewers and MMOSite.com, for if it wasn't for MMOSite.com I wouldn't have a network for my videos and if it wasn't for you the viewer, I would be producing these videos for no one to see! 

Continue Reading
30Comments
Guest said:+1 on this video, most fucking suck on this site.

Eligium Interview

By: DoubleIcaras posted at Feb 22, 2012 1:15 am
1


Question:

How important has the Closed Beta been to improving the state of the game?


Answer:
Beta testing is of invaluable importance to us and, as I wrote, we owe a massive debt of gratitude to the numerous testers of the CBT. At the moment, it’s all hands on deck. We’ve been working our fingers to the bone for what feels like centuries now in order to read, sort and process the community’s feedback and reports. Whilst we have already handled around 80%, we are still in the process of reviewing and prioritizing the remaining 20%.




Question:

What are your intentions with the Open Beta?


Answer:
The Open Beta will also be critical to us, but for other reasons, the foremost being that we will then have the perfect environment in which to test the game under true live circumstances. This implies large scale “stress tests”, during which we can observe the smooth running of features added after the Closed Beta (another reason why the CB-OB break was so important to us).


After receiving your feedback,Continue Reading
0 Comments
No Comments

Eligium online open beta review

By: octopusx posted at Feb 16, 2012 3:33 am
0

Eligium online published by Frogster is a game with a new name for Magic World 2 that's been around for a while on the Asian MMO market. Yesterday the game went into Open Beta for global users.

The game was highly anticipated by the MMO community for a long time. The launch of Open Beta didn't go smooth, where there was a little bug with logging in the servers, but the developers fixed the issue in a few hours, no problem.

Game graphics are for my taste really good, although I've heard complaints about it in the game chat from some people, but I guess no one can be completely happy anyway.

There are also 2 nations to choose from and later on in the game have faction wars, which is always awesome!

There are 4 races to choose from: Panda, Elf, Human, Virid, which is always nice to ha

Continue Reading
9Comments
nhat11 said:I tested the character creation but theres no option to customize your character. In an mmo its weird not to have that option... maybe its beta and maybe it will be in the official release...

Eligium Races, Classes & Skills Unleashed

By: ExcEsc posted at Nov 22, 2011 6:04 am
1

Eligium finally unleashed the playable classes and races  which are (Pandas, Elves, Viridis, Humans) and 5 classes (Warriors, Hunters, Druids, Mages, Monks). Only the Panda race will be gender locked to Male. They have also released some skills video that you can check out

    Continue Reading
27Comments
Guest said:meh on the other skills but say what you will about pandas but Fire breathing pandas = win lol.

MMOsite Recommends