As we all know Player killing in mmos has been a popular addition and many players love it while others hates it. Then game developers notices that Pking has become a problem to those "I hate to die players". To solve that, they gave them what is called a "Safe Mode", where it requires them to be a certain level or have "safe zones" in the games where players cannot kill another player in certain areas. Soon, the player that killed another player may get certain disadvantages and may stick out more in the crowd by giving them red names etc and become easily targeted by other players in the game. But how can we solve the problem of Kill stealing in mmos?
Kill Stealing. If you don't know what that means... (I'm sure all you do) it is when another player attacks the monster you are attacking and they get the credit. Now some games created solutions for that such as, "Most Damage dealt" and "Who ever hits first". But yet it still happens. This is when the player killing comes at the top, some guy steal your mob? you steal his experience. (Ha I wish.) But killing the other player sometimes cannot solve the problem since he will br
The Arts of Ranting
FLY HIGH OH SKY HIGH!!! *hums the Japanese part of the song*.........hehe
Ranting...What is ranting?
Ranting is the mean to speak or shout at length in a wild, emotional way. It can also be a noun. In blogs, a rant is a written personal complaint.
Okay, that’s the definition of it. Now let’s talk about how to properly rant. Some people just start yapping blah, blah, blah, and blah....blah. One looks at them and they will be like: O.M.G! I less than 3 you! Others will be like: Get a Life Loser!! But that’s the fun thing about ranting, you see people either praising you or hating you. (Rawr)
Tips to make the perfect rant:
Hey MMoblog staffs. good job with the new design. Liking it. ^^
I have not written an article in awhile now, so let's see how this works out.
There are signs that tells you are over your limit and yet you continue on your quest. The signs changes as time goes by, so here are the signs that is telling you, YES YOU the player that you have been playing too much games. I will divide them in the usual time they occur.
1 hr - 2 hr
- Head leaning away from the computer
- Eye gets a bit tired
- Shuffling in your chair
- Chip bag is empty
2hr - 5 hr
- Your head is off the head rest(if you got one) or your head is in the normal sitting position
- Eyes are tired
- Hands are tired
- When you stretch you hear bones cracking
- If you have parents, they are telling you to get off
- Your bum is pretty much stick to the chair
- Getting angry if disturb
- Two Chip bags are on the floor
5hr - 10 hr
- Your eyes will have red lines on them(I forget what they are called)
- Start leaning forward
- When you stretch your whole body seems to crack
- Parents have gave up on you and let you be
- Your bum hardly moves anymore
- Two chip bags on the floor, some other type of food next to your computer table
- You take a big long piss
10 hr - 20 hr
- Now your really ti
This Article Cannot Be Blamed For Nose-bleeds.
You are warned.
As you may already know, I am fan of Anime. I got the idea from a friend who was talking about hot Anime girls the other day. So here you go, MMO-Lovers.
Claire from Claymore
- Slaying demons is her job
- Suppose to be the weakest but ends up to be one of the strongest of the Claymores
- Very good with swords…
Lenalee Lee from D.Gray-Man
- Has a maniacal lazy older brother who loves to drink coffee
- Might be the ‘Heart’
- Has a strong sense of friendship
Sakura Haruno from Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden
- Totally in-love with Sasuke, sorry guys.
- A Tsunade in-the-making
- She is a ninja…need I
Please don't just go: It ****ing sucks b*lls and don't say why. Please state why it does..
I get annoyed when people do that to me. >.<
Permanent Deaths in MMOs, Good or Bad?
This is a reply article to Neramaar’s article:Perma-Death and Time Travel - The Ironic Truth.
The article is about permanent deaths in MMOs games and how the game experience will be so different from the original MMOs that we have today. I say, Perma-Deaths for the win. I will now talk about the advantages and disadvantages of this great new idea that will make games selling off the roof.
- Make games more exciting and fearful for even experienced players will be watching their backs every now then.
- It is something new and fresh as Neramaar said in his article.
- Tons of new ideas come with perma-death which I will talk about later on the article.
- A PK system on a game with perma-death will be heart-pounding. Risking yourself to go in a high level area would take lots of guts
- A person with anger issues and sensitive individuals who dislikes dying will probably not enjoy the game very well, in my opinion.
- Starting all over from scratch will suck, especially when your level is very high and your character has nice equipments.
- Will definitely not work in som
If 10,000 new players comes and register before July 28, all characters from Closed Beta will be brought to Open Beta. Equipment and All. Wouldn't that be nice? Come on people!!
So get your key now and enter the world of Atlantis! Click link for key.
Invite your friends too!
Okay, it has been like a week since my last article. I think.
Let’s begin! The topic today is MONSTERS!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! TEEHEE! (^.^)
Monsters in MMORPG range from zombies ("BRAINS!!!") to fleshys (humans) to giant killer robots to little binny rabbits. From Birdys to Fishys to weird bunches of nasty colors put into one big blob with an eye. And so on and so on, there are a lot of them.
Monsters Without Skills
I don’t know about you, but I like monsters that use 2 or more moves to attack you either than just hitting you with his arm or just hacking away the same direction over and over. I mean monsters are smart (not that I know one) they should be at least be given 2 ways of attacking. Let’s use a zombie holding his arm as an example and he’s charging at you, if that zombie throws his arm at you then rips his other arm off with his mouth and beats you down with it…that would be pretty sick ass. But some developers just have the zombie charge at you and hit you with his arm. (Like come on. Boooooo!!) Another example of a monster that should have more than one way of attacking is a
Well, Im still downloading the game...probably wont be done till tomorrow. xD
It looks like a decent game. Really nice graphics, cool characters, and its a turn-based strategy game so if your a final fantasy fan, it will probably bring you back to the good old days when you were playing Final Fantasy VII. Just that there is no Cloud and Sephiroth. =[
If anyone wants to play, heres the main site URL. Check it out!
Also PM me if you want to play with me and own some monsters. ^^
Well the url tool thingy wont work so you will just have to copy and paste it.