A Sneak Preview of Rosh Content (Part 2/3)By: RoshOnline posted at Apr 27, 2012 7:01 pm
In the previous developer’s diary we revealed only a handful of the many highlights of the upcoming large content patch. We’ve been working closely with the GalaxyGate developers and in this dev diary entry we’ll be bringing you a few more details as to what you can expect to see very soon in Rosh Online.
- New Map: Seron Island!
- Function to View Players’ Equipped Items!
- User-Interface (UI) Relocation & Hotkey Update!
- Add Sorting Items & Guild Members Function!
- Expand Players Views When Riding Holy Creatures!
- Quest: Amend Berneo Quests Rewards & Context!
- Add Function to Accept Quests Without Visiting Advancement NPCs!
- Screenshot Saving Format (PNG to JPG)!
- Show Crafting items on Craft Tooltip!
- Level 74 Weapons & Armor!
There are even more content updates coming than just what is listed above. So, stay tuned with us to find out more patch notes on next week's dev blog!
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3330 views 32 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2998 views 40 comments By Katling21
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2451 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2100 views 6 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1850 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1682 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1373 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Patch 5.3 The mounts you're interested in !
1008 views 1 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
901 views 2 comments By Ammunition
Square Enix and FFXIV team up with Microsoft to promote Win8 (WALLPAPERS FOR ALL!)
248 views 2 comments By Dododoro
- Rosh Review!0 comments
- The Crash of Steel and Bone0 comments
- Welcome Son Destan (Karos Turkey Version) Players!3 comments
- The Weekend of Epicness!0 comments
- Step in the New world of Rosh Online!3 comments