SWTOR - Patch 1.3 - The Return of the 25%?By: Pelagato posted at May 13, 2012 8:23 pm
Hey peeps, recently the whole media exploded with news about SWTOR population drop. Apparently some random EA or Bioware executive told the world that SWTOR population drop is not bad because they only lost 25% of the playerbase and he blamed the friggin casual players...
If you ask me, my intuition tells me that 25% is not exactly an accurate number, sounds like they are hiding something but who knows the true? Oh wait!! I know!! EA and Bioware!!!
Anyway the thing is that in a recent podcast a Bioware executive mention something about adding a few key features that are missing right now, he said something about a LFG tool and adding extra endgame content all around the planets in the game, plus some new pvp elements and a few other things.
I am not sure if all of those features are going to be in Patch 1.3... To be honest I am not even sure if the June release is exactly true, nor if is going to be delayed, like 1.2 lol!!!!
I am wondering if the general community is going to give SWTOR another chance if they really add all the fixes the game needs like the damn LFG Tool. I am going to be very honest, one of the reasons I skip the instances in SWTOR is because the lack of a useful and reliable LFG Tool.
So what exactly SWTOR needs before the end of the year if the game wants to survive??? What are my expectations??
Well... It needs:
- The Friggin LFG Tool
- Fix the Emptiness feeling you get sometimes... OMG!!! Merge all the servers and open up extra instances if one gets full... Make sure everyone needs to rename its Legacy and characters if they have to do it...
- Ilum....!!!! I heard that the whole PvP team is back at the drawing board... They better get some results lol...
- In general... More endgame PvP Content... ( Hello!!! Star WARS!!!!!!!)
- Merge all servers! Why in the hell game companies insist in the multi server structure... If the instance is full then open another one in another friggin hosting computer or something... If your name is taken, then BAD LUCK!!!!
- I heard about some imbalances in the game... A fix is going to be nice...
The list is kinda short but sometimes a few things can make a huge difference... If you know what I am saying... :)
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2814 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2650 views 28 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2123 views 21 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2078 views 9 comments By Spammie
World or Warcraft Subscription Base drops by 1.3 Mio as Patch 5.3 draws nigh
1573 views 6 comments By Stan D
Why i love my Whipper
1560 views 12 comments By CassieChu
DOT: Defender Of Texel The Mobile Game To Play.
1362 views 6 comments By Ammunition
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1270 views 12 comments By Zugai
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
980 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
809 views 2 comments By Ammunition
- SWTOR - F2P model... good and bad...0 comments
- Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P First Look!25 comments
- PvE vs PvP0 comments
- SWTOR forced to pay *cough* FREE TO PLAY WITH LIMITATIONS preview trailer2 comments
- SWTOR Free To Play "Limitations" begin1 comments