SWTOR - Patch 1.3 Allies is here!!!!By: Pelagato posted at Jun 26, 2012 9:19 am
Hey peeps, the 1.3 patch is finally here. There are so many changes and additions, as a matter of fact the Patch Notes are long as Hell!!!! They have pages describing the class balance and skill tweaks alone. Not to mention the rest of the stuff in the game like optimizations, new features, etc...
The amount of stuff that is changed or added is hunking large, I was reading the patch notes as a whole and my head is about to burst, the only thing that I have to point out is that as soon as I get into the game, I am going to test the new Group Finder features or LFG Tool right away.
- Group Finder is now available! Players can use this feature to find groups for Flashpoints and Operations!
- New Legacy perks are now available! Perks offer bonuses for your character and can be purchased with credits after reaching specific Legacy levels.
- The Alderaan Civil War Warzone can now be played by two teams of the same faction.
- Players can now add augment slots to items at modification tables by using an augmentation kit and paying a credit cost.
- Pre-Season One Team Ranked Warzones are now available! Teams of 8 level 50 players can now compete with other Warzone teams to earn Ranked Warzone Commendations and receive their Team Rating.
- The game now notifies players when changes to preferences that might improve performance have been made. Players now have the option to reset graphics preferences to the recommended default upon logging in when new options or settings have been implemented.
- Several performance optimizations for lower- and mid-spec processors and graphics cards have been implemented.
- Improved the performance of the Galaxy Map on player starships.
- Added a unique icon to the Legacy Window to better distinguish the Warzone Training Dummy from the Operations Training Dummy.
- The Hutt Cartel has seized control of the Galactic Trade Network! All Galactic Trade Network kiosks now connect to the neutral GTN, allowing players to purchase items listed by players of the opposite faction.
Those over there are probably the most important things right now, or at least Bioware put a big pun on them so we can see them quickly when we open up the patch notes lol... If you want to see all the changes, including the class tweaks, click the link below...
I only hope that now that the game have some key features on it... It had a better chance of success and survival in the over saturated mmo market... If you ask me, they finally added some features that should be here since launch, lets hope the force is with this patch, so everything is able to run smooth and flawlessly...
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
3535 views 33 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
3056 views 40 comments By Katling21
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
2334 views 7 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1961 views 17 comments By CassieChu
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1822 views 15 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1423 views 37 comments By Ammunition
Dragon Nest: KALI IS HERE!
169 views 0 comments By Dododoro
FFXIV A Realm Reborn dust off those PS3s! advanced character creation for phase 3
124 views 0 comments By Dododoro
Dying on Ragnarok Online 2
105 views 0 comments By Myshka♥Maya
Neverwinter Foundry Quest Series: Draconic Pub
86 views 0 comments By Scion Storm
- SWTOR - F2P model... good and bad...0 comments
- Star Wars: The Old Republic F2P First Look!25 comments
- PvE vs PvP0 comments
- SWTOR forced to pay *cough* FREE TO PLAY WITH LIMITATIONS preview trailer2 comments
- SWTOR Free To Play "Limitations" begin1 comments