A Look Into ArcheAge's Underwater ExplorationBy: Beligerent posted at Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm
Until CB4 underwater exploration in ArcheAge was pretty pointless. They added treasure hunting though, making it more wprth while to do. So get your scuba diving gear and your balloons ready so you can get that treasure and float it back up to your ship!
Here is the official video for the underwater gameplay.
And here's a more in depth, unofficial video of the gameplay.
Pretty fun looking, right? I wouldn't care if they hadn't added this feature because I would have still gone exploring underwater either way.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2687 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2334 views 27 comments By Pelagato
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2066 views 9 comments By Spammie
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
1983 views 21 comments By Zugai
World or Warcraft Subscription Base drops by 1.3 Mio as Patch 5.3 draws nigh
1532 views 6 comments By Stan D
Why i love my Whipper
1466 views 12 comments By CassieChu
DOT: Defender Of Texel The Mobile Game To Play.
1332 views 6 comments By Ammunition
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1065 views 12 comments By Zugai
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
902 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
783 views 2 comments By Ammunition
- ArcheAge Player kicks in XL Games' Corporation walls, gets an apology0 comments
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!: TRION Worlds to be Western Publisher for Arche Age4 comments
- XL Games remove KSSN requirement for Archeage KR and OBT announced7 comments
- ArcheAge Game Demo and "Change The World" Trailer at Tencent Games Carnival 0 comments
- XLGames reveals ArcheAge Trailer1 comments