Oh dear fucking god, i have to write for you people again. If only i didn't have any sense of humor I could get away with that .
Yes children its time for Grind part 4, first off I wanna thank the 1000+ people who, god knows how, found the time to read my generations article. Turn out if you throw in a cool cover pic people tend to like ur blog a whole lot more. sooo....
the sad part is, nothing you ever do in life, will ever amount to even half of the awesome in this picture so carry on my wayward son.
Anyhoo, the real beef and balls of this article is talking about the various amount of classes you get to choose from when you start you adventure into the chocolate dipped world of amazing Grind. Keep in mind I'm just covering the basic and most common classes so no shaman or summoner classes (sry WoWheads, I'm a shaman too don't worry)
1. The Warrior - aka the most straightfoward class ever
Ok so this class is really just click and smack. Maybe you will have a few skills here and there, maybe you will tank, maybe you will get good at grinding, but if you choose this class you definetly do not have to do any research whatsoever. Why? plug all ur points into Strength and sit back as you smack some mobs till they beg you to drop the item quest you are doing.
-You'd have to be a fucking dumbass to screw your character up
- All u need are hp pots, so there isn't much money to be spent here
- Turns out to be decently fun! (unless your in WoW, by which case you know wut i mean)
- You get the most badass looking armor/shields/swords in the freakin game!
- You actually look the god damn part of a hero
- Smack, maybe use a skill, maybe use another, and then Smack, trust me, you better like this pattern cus ur gonna see a shitload of it
- I hope you enjoy being target practices for mages, cus unless u got some good magic defense chances are you are gonna get rickrolled
- Do you like being called a "big ole' meat bag" , well that's wut you are
- you will soon realize your time will account to nothing and re-role anyway
2. Mages - aka the little Kite bastards that never get nerfed
fyi this is gonna be biased X-core cus i <3 mages
Basically you sit back and gat (cast) people while they struggle to reach you. No brain work here...ok ok maybe you choose between what element you wanna gat people with, but other than that pump urself full of mana and intel and get to work. In my opinion one of the best noob classes ever, doesn't take to long to get used to , you get awesome looking skills right off the bat, oh yeah you are usually the fastest freakin lvler ever if ur a mage so grind will be significantly decreased.
- You Gat the Gat of people while they can't Gat you
- You usually have the highest dmg of anything ever in the game
- You often are shiny thanks to some passive spell you cast
- You have the most offensive spell sets ever
- Lets be honest you usually rock the pvp because no one even touches you
- Parties love you
- You never get nerfed
- Robes make you look like a fucking panzy
- You always KS whether you like it or not
- You always get all the aggro during dungeon runs cus you just do so much dmg
- If you don't do a good job of keep the fuck away from even a freakin sharp twig u get ur ass pounded harder than Brain Peppers get slammed by Justice
- Oh yeah, did I ever care to mention that you comsume bots like a frat shotgunning some booze, I hope you have money kid, you're gonna need a lot of it .
3. The Rouge ( aka the Schiests that schiest ur schit)
Yeah rouges, my god the DPS you do (damage per second for all teh nubcakes again). You have skills that usually completely ignore your opponenet's armor, you have poison, you can go invisible, and you freakin strike as quick as hell. And if ur in WoW you are the god damn most annoying person in the world. I can't begin to explain how annoying it is to be on the receving end of a rouge. Imagine ur walking done a street eating you favorite ice cream, then realize that you have a fucking knife sticking out of your chest while some dude is stealing all the monies in ur wallet.
- You fucking own people with no warning
- You can usually steal money
- You are fucking invisible
- You rock the PvP
- You usually wear leather, a very balanced type of armor
- You usually gank mages
- Your a Schiest .......
- Your annoying
- You're over confident
- Yo momma is like a big mac , full of fat and only worth a buck
- You never go into parties cus you are too schiesty
- Yo momma is like a vacuum, she get turned on, sucks, then gets laid in the closet
4. Archers (you sorta need em, then again you sorta don't)
You are like the mustard on the sandwhich, sometime you need it sometimes you don't. You do decent damage and are redicaballs fun to play. You usually have "Arrow Rain" as an Aoe and You usually pierce through any armor defense. You aren't on the top of the list for parties, but count urself in if they have some room. Oh yeah in the more recent MMO's you can get some guns. Sometimes you can have pretty decent DPS as well.
- ur bows usually look really freakin badass
- ur skills also looks pretty awesome
- sometimes your on par with a mage!
- you usually have guns, and with guns comes some good dmg
-...wait....what do you do again?
5. Healer - aka someone that sacrficies all their fun so that you can have yours
You love them, they don't love you, but you love them even more. They are essential, they are amazing, and they are absolutely essential to any guilde or party. they are healers. They don't really need much of an intro
- They are god like at what they do
- They are wanted anytime
- They usually end up looking cool
- They are good against the undead
- They usually have one rediculously overpowered attack spell
- they suck at solo'ing and pvping
- They usually like be girls and end up not being one
- ......nothing else i <3 you healers!!!!!
the end - busy v-chatting with my gf's see i can multi--task