Keep in mind this is in no way serious and is ment to be humorous , oh yeah here's picture so you don't get bored =P
Got ur Attention? Good. Lets begin.
Now Let us identitfy the various types of grind for it is essential to know what kind of grind you are going up against before commiting such an indecent task.
1. There is the Easy => Difficult Grind
2. My favorite Hard=> Hard grind , aka you grind today, you grind tommorow you better freakin like that grind boy!
and of course our finest example of they holy consistent grind:
*remember i'm just providing exmaple from my experiences and collected opinions so gtfo trolls go under some other blog
3. Hard = > WTF THIS IS FU**ING IMPOSSIBLE Grind. aka the grind of the typical Korean MMO's
Our finest example ever is our favorite grind of them all, an entire day or two before you even get to our job
*NOTE - to those flyff fan boys / girls who are going to ramble on about how they got to lvl 15 in like 3 hours, you always somehow forget to include the part where you don't talk to anyhow nor do anything productive with your lives for 3 whole hours, you see, normal people would kills themselves by then!
4. Easy => Ridica-balls hard , basically its nice to you at first, lure you in with some nice effects and graphics, and a decent community, but then bites you back in the ass as you get pinned down for bondage with no safety words worth of grind.
Our winner? The infamous/famous/completely child-friendly :
MapleStory - guys i got to 95 b4 I quit so don't say I don't know jack
5. Oh yeah, and for the most beautiful of things , the MMO with almost no grind......
yeah....you probably never saw this guy comming:
Then again the lvl cap is 20 and you are following a story quest the entire time, oh yeah its technically not an MMORPG or w/e fan boys call it, but its true the grind here is very limited.
K that ends part 1 of this section tune in to pat 2 all 16 of my viewers I <3 you all! ( no homo fags)