Dear user, the Member Server will be under maintenance during 11:00 to 17:00 EST 02/12/2009. Member Download Server will NOT be available for you during this period. However, HighSpeed Server will keep working in the mean time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Download this patch and new client: http://download.mmosite.com/pages.php?gameid=653
Patch Release (ver 1359 to 1385)
2/28/2008 11:25:00 PM
We are pleasure to release the patch 1385 of Talisman Online.
Manual Patch Name: TO_patch_1359to1385.exe
Release Date: 2008-03-13
The patch update the following contents:
1. New Map and Character Upper Limit
* A new scene Dai’s Field for level 50 to 60 will be added to the east of Vast Mountain with mobs and related quests of the same levels.
* The upper limit of level will be increased to 60.
2. Adjust Combination Cost
* The amount of gold for combination will be decreased greatly.
* A new item called Lucky Snowflake will be added to shop, which is a kind of fortune item. With this item, the Plus Rank will only decrease one if the combination fails. It’s only available in combination of +7 to +9 and will disappear after usage.
* The effects of combination with armor, boots and armguard will be improved dramatically with a new ability called Damage Absorb.
* The process of placing the gems will be simplified in combination. The gems will be on its place automatically after being dragged to the combination interface.
3. Monster Adjustment
* New mobs
My blog is http://my.mmosite.com/odimok
This blog is no longer used. Thank you!
Dungeon Runners, the free to play MMORPG from NCSoft is ready for you to jump in an start playing. Gamers will tale on the role of a brave hero to conquer a vast array of evil forces inhabiting an epic series of increasingly challenging dungeons.The MMORPG claims to have a vast realm of magic, terror and adventure where you build your own custom hero and venture into the dungeon to lay claim to whatever you stumble upon. I am sure you will get to hack and slash to your heart’s content as well, so what are you waiting for? Get the full client by clicking on the badge below, then get on over to the website and sign up.
• Dungeon Runners is free to download and play – but purchasing membership status will unleash a range of benefits designed to enhance your Dungeon Runners experience on every level. Membership status costs US $4.99 per month.
• Classes and Powers – Mix and match from the ever-growing list of skills and powers to create your own custom class. Learn powerful magic and deadly weapon skills. Customize your characters to destroy hordes of monsters and reverse the tide in immense battles. Progress in power as you gain levels and acquire new treasures.
• Limitless Re-...
Turbine has given the Lord of the Rings Online:Shadows of Angmar Official Website a new look and feel. The new structure is much more user friendly. The site now has hot buttons to the LotRO homepage, the Lorebook, the Forums, and your account information up in the header where they can easily be found. It also has a button for the European and Japanese sites at the top of the side bar.
Check out the new and improved Lord of the Rings Online site as you are boning up on the new features of the Book 11 expansion that went live today.
Square Enix announced today that the Final Fantasy XI: Return Home to Vana’diel campaign is back. Players who have deleted Content IDs, or deleted PlayOnline accounts can come back to the world of Vana’diel and rejoin their fellow adventurers through this service, to experience the long awaited fourth expansion to FFXI, Wings of the Goddess.
“Return Home to Vana’diel” offers customers two different ways to revive their characters. If the customer previously deleted their FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID, where the character’s information is stored, they can apply for the Type A service. Customers who have unsubscribed from PlayOnline can apply for the Type B service. To learn more about the “Return Home to Vana’diel” campaign, visit the official FINAL FANTASY XI Web site at http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml.
Gamers have until February 29, 2008 to take advantage of the Return Home to Vana’diel campaign....
When sunlight wanes to shadow
And mists fill nights once clear
'Tis time to think of monarchs
Who visit once a year.
Hail, Thorn, the king demented,
Whose laughter fills the air
Where cunning gifts are given
With wit and deadly flair!
And as the season passes
Remember what you've seen
In Lion's Arch and Kamadan
On this good Halloween.
The Mad King is coming! The Mad King is coming! That's right—he's baaack! Joined by his entourage of ghoulish cohorts, Mad King Thorn will entertain visitors with his cornucopia of mini-games and new jokes, and will reward participants with a variety of special Halloween items!
Mark your calendars for the event, which begins on Friday, October 26th, and runs until 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on October 31st. During the event, adventurers will notice that the Tyrian port of Lion's Arch and the Elonian port of Kamadan shine with an otherworldly glory befitting a king, especially a mad one! Once again, the maniacal monarch has decided to grace both cities with his ghastly presence and will reward his loyal subjects (and party participants) with prizes and a special Halloween gift. Or is that gifts?
So come along and spend a little time with Thorn—his sense of humor is gua
The sparkling diamond of the East is coming and will soon present itself to us for the first time. Zu Online (http://zu.igg.com), the new MMORPG game from IGG will officially begin its alpha test on October 25th
Beginning at 12:00pm EST(GMT-5) on October 25th, alpha test participants will be able to begin playing the game for the first time. We are ready to provide the test client for download now. Currently we have 4 download addresses for players to download from and we will be offering more official download places and other media download places in the future.
1. This client is specifically designed for the Alpha Test, which means you can use this client to connect to our Zu Online servers at 12:00pm EST(GMT-5) Oct 25th
2. The Zu Online official website and some other game media websites will issue game accounts as well.
Players'enthusiasm has totally surpassed our expectations, and hundreds of thousands of gamers applied for the alpha accounts in the past several days, but unfortunately we have already issued all the game accounts. Many players emailed us and put posts on our forum to ask for more a
Guild Wars enthusiasts beware. The King of Madness is upon you once again as Tyria and Elona prepare for the Halloween season. The ghostly monarch will be haunting the Tyrian port of Lion’s Arch in the North Kryta Province and the Elonian port of Kamadan on Istan between Friday, October 26th, and the witching hour on All Hallows Eve (11:59 p.m. Pacific time on October 31st).
Mad King Thorn has a very cutting sense of humor. He may reward those unfortunate or foolish enough to encounter him with a quick death or rain ghastly gifts upon them. Players can expect:
- An all-new opportunity for fun and rewards opens this year with the Costume Brawl! Come to the party dressed as one of many famous Guild Wars characters and fight your way to rewards! Check out the Costume Brawl page for more information!A returning favorite, the wandering Teller of Tales, will once again delight audiences with his stories of woe in both Lion’s Arch and Kamadan.Peculiar collectors will set up shop in Lion’s Arch and Kamadan, peddling their spooky wares in exchange for various items.Two towns bedecked on holiday finery will greet you. Can you say “photo op?” Why, yes! You’ll find the perfect place for those spec