Official: It is mainly because we have esteem for our fans that we will wait to be able to provide a game fully localized with few to no bugs. Releasing a game too early is not the best solution especially when too many bugs or lack of content/localization might have an important backlash. We are doing as fast as possible to deliver a game that will be remembered by the fans for years to come! :)
Mutizens: Why summer, we can't wait, korea just started like on beta 1-2 week later and us? abandoned like always let us play mu legends this month or at start of next we can't wait util summer.
Official: The Korean was always a bit earlier
- The game uses way too much CPU power. My i5-4590 is maxed out or at least 90% all the time, even at the title screen. The only people who don't seem to have this problem are i7 users.
- GPU is fully loaded by default. My GTX 1060 ran at like 84°C before I found how to lock the fps at 60 with V-Sync. But even that doesn't seem to be enough as there are often way too many people on the screen to hold a steady 60fps.
- I think you should add a 'reconnect' button or something to special rooms, since i lost many tickets to the several crashes i had. Also the fps drops very hard after having the game open 30/50 mins
- The Blood Castle countdown starts BEFORE the whole party enters the dungeon. This often leads to 30-40 seconds deducted from the results, which is very discouraging.
- The word "auto" is censored in chat. Please fix your word filter.
- When you move from a map to another, if you click on a dungeon (for example a rift) before the whole map is fully loaded, you will
- Do ask if there is stock: This is a standard question you must ask when buying FIFA 17 coins. If you chose a good seller, they will be straightforward and tell you the level of stock and whether you will have to wait longer than usual to get your delivery.
- Do follow delivery instructions carefully: Each seller has a different way to deliver coins. You need to follow these instructions carefully or else you may encounter delays.
- Do keep records of transactions: No matter how trustworthy a seller, it's always a good idea to keep records of your transactions so you can follow up on orders and be in a better position when it comes to disputes.
- Don't panic if delivery is late: There will be times when your coins will be late. Instead of panicking and ruining your other
Product. U4FIFA is a dedicated seller of Coins for FIFA 16 and FIFA 17, the popular football simulation video games. It services all the available platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC and iOS and Android for mobile.
Price. To ensure the cheapest fifa 17 coins, We do price check everyday to make the cheapest prices. Competitive price help you save more money at u4fifa.com.
Speed. In an industry where minutes can make the difference between a satisfied customer and a disgruntled one, U4FIFA keeps up with its pr