Official: It is mainly because we have esteem for our fans that we will wait to be able to provide a game fully localized with few to no bugs. Releasing a game too early is not the best solution especially when too many bugs or lack of content/localization might have an important backlash. We are doing as fast as possible to deliver a game that will be remembered by the fans for years to come! :)
Mutizens: Why summer, we can't wait, korea just started like on beta 1-2 week later and us? abandoned like always let us play mu legends this month or at start of next we can't wait util summer.
Official: The Korean was always a bit earlier...
- The game uses way too much CPU power. My i5-4590 is maxed out or at least 90% all the time, even at the title screen. The only people who don't seem to have this problem are i7 users.
- GPU is fully loaded by default. My GTX 1060 ran at like 84°C before I found how to lock the fps at 60 with V-Sync. But even that doesn't seem to be enough as there are often way too many people on the screen to hold a steady 60fps.
- I think you should add a 'reconnect' button or something to special rooms, since i lost many tickets to the several crashes i had. Also the fps drops very hard after having the game open 30/50 mins
- The Blood Castle countdown starts BEFORE the whole party enters the dungeon. This often leads to 30-40 seconds deducted from the results, which is very discouraging.
- The word "auto" is censored in chat. Please fix your word filter.
- When you move from a map to another, if you click on a dungeon (for example a rift) before the whole map is fully loaded, you will...
- Do ask if there is stock: This is a standard question you must ask when buying FIFA 17 coins. If you chose a good seller, they will be straightforward and tell you the level of stock and whether you will have to wait longer than usual to get your delivery.
- Do follow delivery instructions carefully: Each seller has a different way to deliver coins. You need to follow these instructions carefully or else you may encounter delays.
- Do keep records of transactions: No matter how trustworthy a seller, it's always a good idea to keep records of your transactions so you can follow up on orders and be in a better position when it comes to disputes.
- Don't panic if delivery is late: There will be times when your coins will be late. Instead of panicking and ruining your other...
Product. U4FIFA is a dedicated seller of Coins for FIFA 16 and FIFA 17, the popular football simulation video games. It services all the available platforms: PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC and iOS and Android for mobile.
Price. To ensure the cheapest fifa 17 coins, We do price check everyday to make the cheapest prices. Competitive price help you save more money at u4fifa.com.
Speed. In an industry where minutes can make the difference between a satisfied customer and a disgruntled one, U4FIFA keeps up with its pr...
This is personal opinion and some people might have some slightly differnt opinion, but thee are all very solid classes and there are gonna be very good for their roles, that is why I choose them. You should believe that I do have a pretty good knowledge of all kinds of classes.
1. Dagger Spell
Dagger Spell is my favorite mage class in AA. Dagger Spell is an incredibly bursty mage, utilizes witchcraft to have amazing amount of ceasing. The class revolve around your target and ceasing them. You can do anything while you stopping. Some class can stop you enemy 4 or 5 second, but ceasing can cover that plus a lot more. So if you want play as a mage, Dagger Spell is definitely a good choose for you, even there some little variations.
Primeval is a archer type class which excels in 1V1 and 1 V many in PVP. This class has so many dashes and moves in blinks. This class has so great mo...
The Trion has announced a new continent - The Conquest of Auroria will open at November 14 before the release of patch 1.7!
Auroria, is the northern continent in ArcheAge map, called "The Promised Land" with LV50 elites as well as places for housing, farms, mining, etc. Auroria is also a permant PVP zone with no peace periods, you can find combat anywhere on continent at any time no matter which faction you are. The escalation of tax rates based on the number of properties owned works much the same as the Southern continents, except that the tax rate in Auroria incurs an additional discretionary premium of between 2% to 50% set by the occupying guild.
There are 4 New Zones to Grab Land for housing and farms on Auroria, please grab land the first time.
Calmlands -Temperate and A...
Building a farm cart is pretty simple if you have the ArcheAge gold/resources.
First thing you need to do is head to the nearest General Merchant and buy yourself a Farm Cart Design, It costs 50G but you wont be able to make one without it.
Here's a picture showing the 4 pieces you need in order to build your farm cart, We will start with building four wheels.
To build each wheel costs 10x Lumber and 10x iron Ingots, In total you will need 40x lumber and 40x iron ingots.
Up next is the Cart engine. this consists of 1x Archeum Ingot, 10x Silver Ingot and 2x Fine Lumber, in order to make fine lumber you need 10x Lumber and 1x Small Seed Oil.
The next piece needed for your farm cart and probably the hardest to get is the Cart Shaft this consists of 1x Strudy Ingot and 1x Thunderstruck Log. thunderstruck logs are pretty hard to come by since farmers have a very small chance to get one o...
1. Combat doesn't remove food effect.
2. Abilities have a hold to continue casting function.
3. Squeeze as much experience from quests as possible.
4. Hidden quests exist to be found.
5. You can kill/be killed by same faction with bloodlust mode.
6. Fall damage isn't lethal.
7. Keep your god damn mount summoned.
8. The UI can be modified slightly.
9. Do not let your labor cap out.
10. Salvage everything, evenstones are your friend.
11. Ignore ArcheAge gold spammers and faction chat pricks.
12. Have fun.
The following video shows the detailed introductions:
Archeage-store.com is a site provides service to ArcheAge gamers. Players can purchase products here safely and conveniently. Our company has been in this field for 10 years and is getting stronger through all employees hardworking to ensure all customers receiving the best and the most efficient service. Since the time of 2003 our company built up, now we have over 100,000 members enjoy our outstanding services.
Now archeage-store.com offers ArcheAge Gold, ArcheAge Items, ArcheAge PowerLevevling Service Packages, CDKey, ArcheAge Game Cards for sale in cheap price.
Hope you will enjoy our service one day and talking to our team members who are professionally qualified and 24 hours for 7 days ready for you for any game items you may have. Let us be your genuine fighting mates to help and supp
Though not the most popular role, we’ll start off with tanks. Tanks are focused on holding aggro and absorbing damage from monsters and players, primarily to give damage dealers some breathing room to melt their enemies. Almost all tanking builds have the Defense skillset included. Most popular and viable skillset combinations are:
Abolisher (Defense, Auramancy, Battlerage) – good tanking and support of allies, with debuffs and melee damage options
Paladin (Battlerage, Defense, Vitalism) – good survivability and sustain, and decent damage dealing tools
Templar (Defense, Auramancy, Vitalism) – supportive tank with buffs and heals
Skullknight (Defense, Occultism, Auramancy) – strong tank with powerful damage-dealing and crowd control options
Behind every g...