( -*note*- There's no who's right or wrong here. I must say I don't need people like this "Mature girl here", lying to my face and calling me her friend. I don't hate her, I just don't need people like her in my life. She's been doing this ever since we started talking to each other for the past 2 years.)
*- I took out the censored words, not sure if I can post them on this site- This isn't my full blog just a small part of it*
I have never been so insulted and used my entire life by anyone. This was the lowest thing anyone has done to me. Family or no family. I've done so much for them, and they don't even bother to say thank you. Instead I get everything thrown back at my face and spit at. The worst part is, is that this person constantly kept comparing my life to hers. Saying :"Your life is so much better, so shut up and listen to what I have to say you immature spoiled brat, You have a family and I don't so start acting like your suppo
My cousin's ex-boyfriend gave her attention,"love", and says words that are meaningful and romantic, but was it actually true? .Here's the list of what my cousin did for him. Which is Wayyyy too much for her I want to slap her just for doing so much and getting almost nothing in return.
1. She drives him everywhere, like a free taxi driver. (A freeloader).
2. She never asks him for gas, unless she really needs it.
3. Never offers to pay for gas or half even, only 3 times on 8$ tolls.
4. Pays 40$ a day for gas, every month, for 4 months. (She paid $500 every month).
5. Drove to him more then 20 times in a month, an hour ride.
6. Almost never pays for full dinner when asking her out, only pays half. (Even stared at her one time, waiting for her to pay all of the bill)
7. She paid $700 on his b-day party.
8. Takes her out on Valentines-Day AND she still pays for more then half of the dinner.
9. She helped his dad get out of a mental hospital,
After this whole big experience last week, I looked back at my past. Without being upset of course, this time I have a much clearer head. I noticed a lot of new meanings to people's advice or Quotes. (I'm not gonna list names, unless the person permits it.) I'm not sure how to start this, but I will eventually able to explain what I've learned, and give a better advice on what a friend is considered as (or well in my view). I will point out this may be in general for everyone, but actually this is mostly about myself or what people have told me. Yet again this is also in the past, I am not accusing nor offending anyone in anyway, just pointing out how people react or what they say in my experience. Also I will point out what's the better option in stressful situations. I actually think it will benefit some people. I will also list to myself on things I have to work on, especially after experiencing the drama that was caused due to my own mistakes. I'm not afraid to open myself up to my flaws anymore, I will explain why in this note. Then again, I learned much more about myself and everyone else. I'll make a list of everything, I'm not very organized, due to my random topic