Aide skills set to Lieutenant TraitBy: UnchartedWatersOnline posted at Jan 07, 2012 2:11 am
* These are the common skill traits that an aide may unlock when set to this Duty and aide must have the skill actually unlockable and not randomly learned.
Also the skills will only provide a player with +1 to stats not having the skill will give 0 bonus.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2865 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2847 views 29 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2232 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2090 views 9 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1645 views 13 comments By CassieChu
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1549 views 4 comments By Spammie
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1409 views 14 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1134 views 33 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1054 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
833 views 2 comments By Ammunition
- Aide skills set to Navigator Trait0 comments
- Aide skills set to Store Keeper Trait0 comments
- Happy Holidays UWO Sailors!!!0 comments
- Istanbul: The largest turkey! (Part.10) Capt.Aki's tour0 comments
- Guide to a Spanish Trader 0 comments