In the previous developer’s diary we revealed only a handful of the many highlights of the upcoming large content patch. We’ve been working closely with the GalaxyGate developers and in this dev diary entry we’ll be bringing you a few more details as to what you can expect to see very soon in Rosh Online.
- New Map: Seron Island!
- Function to View Players’ Equipped Items!
- User-Interface (UI) Relocation & Hotkey Update!
- Add Sorting Items & Guild Members Function!
- Expand Players Views When Riding Holy Creatures!
- Quest: Amend Berneo Quests Rewards & Context!
- Add Function to Accept Quests Without Visiting Advancement NPCs!
- Screenshot Saving Format (PNG to JPG)!
- Show Crafting items on Craft Tooltip!
- Level 74 Weapons & Armor!
There are even more content updates coming than just what is listed above. So, stay tuned with us to find out more patch notes on next week's dev blog!