In the previous developer’s diary we revealed only a handful of the many highlights of the upcoming large content patch. We’ve been working closely with the GalaxyGate developers and in this dev diary entry we’ll be bringing you a few more details as to what you can expect to see very soon in Rosh Online.
- New Map: Seron Island!
- Function to View Players’ Equipped Items!
- User-Interface (UI) Relocation & Hotkey Update!
- Add Sorting Items & Guild Members Function!
- Expand Players Views When Riding Holy Creatures!
- Quest: Amend Berneo Quests Rewards & Context!
- Add Function to Accept Quests Without Visiting Advancement NPCs!
- Screenshot Saving Format (PNG to JPG)!
- Show Crafting items on Craft Tooltip!
- Level 74 Weapons & Armor!
There are even more content updates coming than just what is listed above. So, stay tuned with us to find out more patch notes on next week's dev blog!
Rosh Online is having 130% EXP, Drops, and Money Rate for 2 full daysafter achieving the first milestone of the Asmara Showdown! Now we’re one step closer to reaching the final milestone where anyone can win the new iPad, Logitech Illuminated Keyboards, and many more valuable items! All you have to do is stay logged onto the game and participate in the Arena to earn points.In addition, we’re having the Triple Threat Weekend where GMs will run many events including Monster Invasion, Hide N’ Seek, and other awesome events where you can win prizes!
All MMORPG users are welcome to enjoy this epic fun weekend in Rosh Online and participate to win prizes!
In Rosh Online: The Return of Karos, players fight their way through quests, guild clashes, large-scale PvP action and castle sieges to bring