So my brother downloaded a new FPS game, and Brick Force just came out of Beta.
This game is really unique because you can create maps (exactly like Mine Craft) to whatever you like. For players who do not know mind craft, it is a game where you put different blocks together to create a battle ground. Similar to the building blocks you see kids play with when they are growing up.
When I was playing this game it had a cartoon feel to the game. The character outline is basically a box moving around slowly to kill other boxes. Getting kill streaks will show a badge saying double kill, triple kill, and so on. With lots of limitation and a low competitiveness I do not feel that this game is for me. But if any players who are young and want to build there own map, then I say this game may be for you.
- A different feel towards the real life shooters such as Counter strike, Cross Fire, or Combat Arms
- They have weapons used in WWII and in modern times.
- The sniper is one hit kill (Could be negative too)
- There is an option to build maps with other players
- Placing boxes to build maps will be fun to mine craft players
- both players can die shooting each other
- Lots of game modes such as the classic capture the flag, TDM and SND.
- You can break boxes and glass with bullets
- No kick system?
- It is a kids game, so expect a lower competitiveness
- If a player lags, he/she will take much more bullets needed before the death animation
- If a player lags, he/she will have a chance to kill you
- The head hit box is pretty big
- The head shots sometimes do not have an instant kill
- Can't crouch
- Can be glitched through the map, and different areas
- Players tend to blame and argue much more in this game
- The guns names are changed