Warframe: Storm Files 13 "Patch Update 8 Tenno's Form Up"By: Scion Storm posted at May 24, 2013 11:00 am
Full Patch Notes here
GRINEER GALLEON (NEW LOCATION SET!)
-At last we can reveal the Grineer ships!
-Explore vast, rusted chambers evocative of an amazing space-submarine vibe that exudes the gritty bulk of the Grineer Army!
-The Grineer ships come with new vicious enemies, hell-bent on dismembering any Tenno intruders.
-Lieutenant Lech Kril has been training and this already formidable Grineer boss has new tricks up his sleeve.
OROKIN VOID (NEW SECRET LOCATION SET!)
-An exciting new tile-set hidden within a dimensional fold!
-Players can buy or loot Void Keys to open up exciting loot runs in the Ancient Orokin Towers.
-Explore the hidden fortresses of the Ancient Orokin race!
-But beware, these are dangerous places, fraught with traps and guarded by the corrupted remains of past-raiders!
DOJO BUILDING (ALPHA)
-Brand new tile set with Tenno architecture & design
-New set of possibilities for user-created levels begins with our Dojo Building (Alpha).
-Clan members contribute resources to fund construction projects to build their Clan 'Dojo'.
-Architects have total control of the layout, selecting hallways, junctions and special rooms to build.
-Clan members 'vote with their resources', funding the construction to completion.
-Note: Expect a few bumps as this is an ambitious new feature for Warframe: player-created levels! We will be working hard to smooth out the kinks and pave the way for amazing player-built future of Warframe!
-The Dojo can be accessed by joining or creating a clan. Doing this automatically puts a Dojo Key blueprint in your inventory to craft.
DOJO RESEARCH (ALPHA)
-Clans can build Dojo rooms that open up Technology research options...
-This gives your clan access to an array of deadly new weapons only accessible through the research system.
-Clan members collect research samples and pool resources to fund advanced new weaponry projects.
-Upon completion, members have access to Blueprints allowing them to build never-seen-before weaponry in their Foundry!
-Clans can build special dueling rooms to challenge your Clan members to friendly duels!
-Clan members can watch the action and cry foul... our small dueling team is eager for feedback and have been careful to balance dueling in a way that only affects the Duels.
POLARIZE WEAPON SYSTEM!
-Got your gear to level 30? Prepare to Polarize!
-With the newly discovered “Forma”, you can now add or swap a Polarity value on your gear every time you reach level 30.
-Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Mission rewards for completing missions in The Void.
-Viewing your party’s stats is now a Toggle option instead of Hold key!
-Want to take some fancy screenshots.. WITHOUT the HUD? Now you can!
WHAT IS STALKER?
-We don’t know.. but we’ve heard killing him can garner quite the reward…
NEW WEAPONS & GEAR!
-20+ new weapons added in this update!
-Tenno crafted Kunai (throwing daggers) available in the market for a silent weapon option in your pistol slot.
-New Grineer weapons added to the Market including the Machete, Dual Cleavers, and the lethal Vulkar sniper rifle.
-By popular demand the Market also now has a single-handed Ether Sword, and Dual Broncos for sale.
-As mentioned above, Clan Research brings 9 exciting new player weapons to Warframe, but you need to build your research facilities to discover them!
-Energy weapons, Biological Toxins and high-impact explosives are waiting to be uncovered.
-In addition to these weapons, there are 5 rare weapons to chase in special drops. Who will discover them first?
-New Sentinel Pet available in the Marketplace...the infamous Dethcube!
-Looking for blueprint components to build your Frost Prime? Seek out the Orokin Towers in the Void!
BRAND NEW MODS!
-Sanctuary - Creates a shield around the player when they are reviving fallen allies.
-Reach - Extends melee reach by %
-Master Thief - % chance to unlock locked lockers.
-Insulation - Reduces effect of environment ice on shields.
-Rage - Damage done to your health is added to your energy.
-Melee Channel - Any energy you expend in casting is added to your next melee strike.
-Acrobat - Reduces stamina cost on wallruns!
-Hawk Eye - Pistol zoom
-Eagle Eye - Rifle zoom
- Ambient FX for Vauban's Tesla ability have been toned down
- Infested enemy types now play reaction to Banshee Soundquake.
- Rhino's Iron Skin ability once again gives push immunity.
- Rhino's Iron Skin ability damage absorption values capped: but up to a damage (d) cap of: 200 d, 400 d, 600 d, and 800 d based on mod rank.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin ability draws Aggro from enemies.
- Alloy Drop Rates have increased and been added as a resource to Pluto
- Recipes for crafting weapons have been adjusted to a lower resource requirement.
- Ash's Shuriken improvements added: it now seeks targets and multiple projectiles added at higher ranks.
- Fixed issue where Vauban's Bounce ability could be used to chain-incapacitate humanoid enemies during their recovery state.
- Fixed issue where some Warframe powers would be available even if you didn't have the mod equipped.
- Fixed misnamed Ash Systems blueprint.
- Fixed some animation event and damage deformer related crashes
- Fixed bug with Extermination Missions not being able to be completed.
- Fix for fused ability mods, it now properly and consistently increases power.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
New Full 3D Pokemon MMORPG Alpha test is Live(free for all )-Preview
4211 views 16 comments By Rokwood
Trove 8bit Love Review and a look at Neon Ninja
1035 views 2 comments By Scion Storm
New famous Pokemon MMO RPG Game PokemonPets Latest 2 Updates Gen 4 Pokemon completed
571 views 1 comments By MonsterMMORPG
- Firefall Online (S.I.P.) Should I Play Series 3 comments
- Warframe: Storm Files - S2/Ep.13 "Melee 2.0/Update 13.0/Vey Hek Kinda Weak" 0 comments
- Warframe: Storm Files : Ep.7 "Latron Prime Is A Beast" 2 comments
- Warframe: Storm Files - Ep.3 "Burston Prime Loose" 1 comments
- Monster Madness Online Pre Alpha First Look4 comments