Warframe: Storm Files 13 "Patch Update 8 Tenno's Form Up"By: Scion Storm posted at May 24, 2013 11:00 am
Full Patch Notes here
GRINEER GALLEON (NEW LOCATION SET!)
-At last we can reveal the Grineer ships!
-Explore vast, rusted chambers evocative of an amazing space-submarine vibe that exudes the gritty bulk of the Grineer Army!
-The Grineer ships come with new vicious enemies, hell-bent on dismembering any Tenno intruders.
-Lieutenant Lech Kril has been training and this already formidable Grineer boss has new tricks up his sleeve.
OROKIN VOID (NEW SECRET LOCATION SET!)
-An exciting new tile-set hidden within a dimensional fold!
-Players can buy or loot Void Keys to open up exciting loot runs in the Ancient Orokin Towers.
-Explore the hidden fortresses of the Ancient Orokin race!
-But beware, these are dangerous places, fraught with traps and guarded by the corrupted remains of past-raiders!
DOJO BUILDING (ALPHA)
-Brand new tile set with Tenno architecture & design
-New set of possibilities for user-created levels begins with our Dojo Building (Alpha).
-Clan members contribute resources to fund construction projects to build their Clan 'Dojo'.
-Architects have total control of the layout, selecting hallways, junctions and special rooms to build.
-Clan members 'vote with their resources', funding the construction to completion.
-Note: Expect a few bumps as this is an ambitious new feature for Warframe: player-created levels! We will be working hard to smooth out the kinks and pave the way for amazing player-built future of Warframe!
-The Dojo can be accessed by joining or creating a clan. Doing this automatically puts a Dojo Key blueprint in your inventory to craft.
DOJO RESEARCH (ALPHA)
-Clans can build Dojo rooms that open up Technology research options...
-This gives your clan access to an array of deadly new weapons only accessible through the research system.
-Clan members collect research samples and pool resources to fund advanced new weaponry projects.
-Upon completion, members have access to Blueprints allowing them to build never-seen-before weaponry in their Foundry!
-Clans can build special dueling rooms to challenge your Clan members to friendly duels!
-Clan members can watch the action and cry foul... our small dueling team is eager for feedback and have been careful to balance dueling in a way that only affects the Duels.
POLARIZE WEAPON SYSTEM!
-Got your gear to level 30? Prepare to Polarize!
-With the newly discovered “Forma”, you can now add or swap a Polarity value on your gear every time you reach level 30.
-Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Mission rewards for completing missions in The Void.
-Viewing your party’s stats is now a Toggle option instead of Hold key!
-Want to take some fancy screenshots.. WITHOUT the HUD? Now you can!
WHAT IS STALKER?
-We don’t know.. but we’ve heard killing him can garner quite the reward…
NEW WEAPONS & GEAR!
-20+ new weapons added in this update!
-Tenno crafted Kunai (throwing daggers) available in the market for a silent weapon option in your pistol slot.
-New Grineer weapons added to the Market including the Machete, Dual Cleavers, and the lethal Vulkar sniper rifle.
-By popular demand the Market also now has a single-handed Ether Sword, and Dual Broncos for sale.
-As mentioned above, Clan Research brings 9 exciting new player weapons to Warframe, but you need to build your research facilities to discover them!
-Energy weapons, Biological Toxins and high-impact explosives are waiting to be uncovered.
-In addition to these weapons, there are 5 rare weapons to chase in special drops. Who will discover them first?
-New Sentinel Pet available in the Marketplace...the infamous Dethcube!
-Looking for blueprint components to build your Frost Prime? Seek out the Orokin Towers in the Void!
BRAND NEW MODS!
-Sanctuary - Creates a shield around the player when they are reviving fallen allies.
-Reach - Extends melee reach by %
-Master Thief - % chance to unlock locked lockers.
-Insulation - Reduces effect of environment ice on shields.
-Rage - Damage done to your health is added to your energy.
-Melee Channel - Any energy you expend in casting is added to your next melee strike.
-Acrobat - Reduces stamina cost on wallruns!
-Hawk Eye - Pistol zoom
-Eagle Eye - Rifle zoom
- Ambient FX for Vauban's Tesla ability have been toned down
- Infested enemy types now play reaction to Banshee Soundquake.
- Rhino's Iron Skin ability once again gives push immunity.
- Rhino's Iron Skin ability damage absorption values capped: but up to a damage (d) cap of: 200 d, 400 d, 600 d, and 800 d based on mod rank.
- Rhino’s Iron Skin ability draws Aggro from enemies.
- Alloy Drop Rates have increased and been added as a resource to Pluto
- Recipes for crafting weapons have been adjusted to a lower resource requirement.
- Ash's Shuriken improvements added: it now seeks targets and multiple projectiles added at higher ranks.
- Fixed issue where Vauban's Bounce ability could be used to chain-incapacitate humanoid enemies during their recovery state.
- Fixed issue where some Warframe powers would be available even if you didn't have the mod equipped.
- Fixed misnamed Ash Systems blueprint.
- Fixed some animation event and damage deformer related crashes
- Fixed bug with Extermination Missions not being able to be completed.
- Fix for fused ability mods, it now properly and consistently increases power.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
- Warframe: Storm Files - S2/Ep.13 "Melee 2.0/Update 13.0/Vey Hek Kinda Weak" 0 comments
- Warframe: Storm Files : Ep.7 "Latron Prime Is A Beast" 2 comments
- Warframe: Storm Files - Ep.3 "Burston Prime Loose" 1 comments
- Monster Madness Online Pre Alpha First Look4 comments
- Warframe: Storm Files - Ep.48 "Happy Thanksgiving With Darvo0 comments