Age of Wushu: Hero&Treasure SystemsBy: Scion Storm posted at Sep 16, 2013 4:35 am
The Hero system is a fun activity you can do in AoW. Basically any world mob that has a sword next to his name. Is considered a Hero attracter mob. What happens when you kill these mobs is a meter shows up. It slowly builds as you kill mobs in the area. Until you max it and a hero npc emerges to challenge you. You can do this process a total of 5 times in a area. After that you must move on because no one else will come.
The cool thing about this is every hero you kill. Drops a treasure that you can use or sell. Also you can sell them to the pawnshop for pawn tickets. These tickets can be used to buy stronger treasures. You can then use the Treasures or sell them for a pretty decent profit. Also to end this sometimes you can spawn two hero's or a strong school rep. If you defeat these times. You may get a school's skill book. I've done this twice and got some pages so try it out.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
- Age of Wushu: New patches shows Snail is making good progress.21 comments
- Age of Wushu How to Overcome Pay2Win 1 comments
- Age of Wushu: Twilight Village Instance Run 20 comments
- Age of Wushu: Understanding the Sandbox Part 220 comments
- Become a Legendary Wushu Master, Age of Wushu Review14 comments