Flyff: Gala-Net Inc. Releases Exclusive Info On Flyff's ''Lord System''By: platy posted at Sep 11, 2008 12:39 am
In V.12, the new Lord System will allow eligible players to be voted as the Lord of their server for 2 weeks. In order to qualify as a candidate to become a Lord, players must have obtained Hero or Master status in order to be considered. For a player to be elected as the Lord of their server, 10% of the eligible voting public must participate for a Lord to be chosen, otherwise no Lord will be elected. In order for a player to vote for a candidate, a player must be at least level 60, and must have logged into the game within the last 30 days. In addition, a player may only vote for 1 candidate.
An elected Lord will be given exclusive skills and equipment which includes:
• Special Powers, including the ability to start EXP or item drop events on his server
• Lords Cheer – EXP and Drop Rates are increased by 10% for 60 minutes.
• Lord’s Blessing- boost a player’s Attack or Defense Power by 10%
• Lord’s Love- Increases all stats by 15 for 60 minutes
• Lord’s Anger- Silences a player from talking for 60 minutes
• Lord’s Call- Allows the lord to summon a player to his/her location
• A set of fashion clothes to be worn by the current Lord, The Cloak of the Sea God which gives players +20 to all stats, and the Lord’s own Limousine Bike to fly around in!
• And so much more!
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Neverwinter... Hype it or not...? Hype train!!!!
3965 views 60 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2558 views 36 comments By Katling21
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2054 views 9 comments By Spammie
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
1941 views 21 comments By Zugai
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
1734 views 21 comments By Pelagato
World or Warcraft Subscription Base drops by 1.3 Mio as Patch 5.3 draws nigh
1496 views 6 comments By Stan D
Why i love my Whipper
1346 views 12 comments By CassieChu
DOT: Defender Of Texel The Mobile Game To Play.
1302 views 6 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
841 views 0 comments By Stan D
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
816 views 8 comments By Zugai
- What's with the cel shading?0 comments
- me0 comments
- Flyff V18: Renaissance Scheduled To Hit Beta November 3rd!2 comments
- Flyff Leveling Guide1 comments
- Flyff0 comments