Scroll of Resurrection UpdatesBy: Stan D posted at Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm
It was rumored that the Scroll of Resurrection promotion would end with the release of Mists of Pandaria.
With the huge loss of subscribers, Blizzard has decided to leave it as is and will inform everybody when the promotion's drawing to an end.
Today, Blizzard added a statement with new restrictions.
With the upcoming release of Mists of Pandaria, the Scroll of Resurrection system will be updated to accommodate the new talent specialization system, monk class, and pandaren race. The following changes will be made in an upcoming patch prior to the expansion’s release:
- The Scroll of Resurrection leveling system will be updated to work with Mists of Pandaria’s new specialization and talent system.
- Resurrected characters will no longer have their talents preselected for them; however, a specialization will still available to be selected prior to entering the game.
- Players who receive a Scroll of Resurrection will not be able to apply rewards (e.g. boost to level 80) to monk characters.
- Players who send or receive a Scroll of Resurrection will not be able to apply rewards (e.g. in-game mount, boost to level 80) to pandaren characters that have not yet chosen a faction.
More information about Scroll of Resurrection can be found here.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
E3 2013: Blade&Sword II first impressions
8175 views 42 comments By Amanda Orneck
Living Long but Prospering ?
2300 views 13 comments By Nanbo
E3 2013: Black Gold hands on impressions
1340 views 5 comments By Amanda Orneck
Nanbo's AION: Ascension Review
1290 views 2 comments By Nanbo
My E3 2013 Thoughts! Has Microsoft Already Lost The Console War?!?
1254 views 14 comments By GeorgeWashington
Why Do We Play Games?: A closer look into a gamer’s psyche
1161 views 10 comments By AjAviado
Patch 5.4 World Changes
1157 views 3 comments By Stan D
How Does World Of Tanks Compare To Other FPS Games
1074 views 12 comments By Ammunition
Rift: Great Hunt Sunday When Boredom Strikes
850 views 1 comments By Scion Storm
Patch 5.4 Garrosh Hellscream - The major villain of Pandaria
728 views 0 comments By Stan D
- Patch 5.2 - Tier 15 & Season 13 PvP Sets Video Preview0 comments
- A Thanks from the US Community Team !10 comments
- Darkmoon Faire - MoP Trinket Guide14 comments
- First week of Mists - Personal Evaluation0 comments
- Brewfest Celebration Guide5 comments