Playing( 4 )
12 People playing this
Played( 4 )
160 People played this
- Cloud Nine
615 People played this
- Luna Online
Wishlist( 3 )
Latest Update Photos
Latest Update Blogs RSS
I LUCKYLY, got my self a Cape of Phantom and decided to change its color because the basic color is just nope nope nope. So this is how you color you 'Dye-able Item':
(1) Exchange your Chance Coupon for 'Dye'
Prontera > NPC Myunel (yes, its not Munil just like what the coupon says because she wants to confuse you)
(2) Click the 'Dye' and select the item you want
(3) A window will appear and you will be able to chose the color set by stabbing a flag on the color pallete
(4) The Color indicator will then move and randomly select a color to be dyed on your equipment
(5) Hold your BREATH. And see if you got the color you wanted
and then I was RAG.
Marcipaans on Making Money (Alchemist)
An interesting way to earn money as Alchemist would be to sell concentrated essences needed to craft potions, which other professions cannot attain themselves.
Then let people craft potions for 1 Rupee(free) and earn money on the essences because that is a huge case of convenience and nobody wants to run around to find essences just to craft some potions for even more money. Tried selling Hinalee essence 5x per stack, 1 gold per stack + allow crafting potions for free, sold out immediately. Now I am trying to raise the price to 2 gold per 5x Hinalee stack which might be the stopping point. Because if you are not a priest you burn potions like a madman. As a priest you don't need potions at all since you have innate ability to recover SP and Health....
khanithakat: RO2 broke when steam died. this happened til it was just a stream of colors.