FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Chocobo Behemoth Barding!By: Barnivere posted at Dec 18, 2012 8:27 am
were given sneak peeks of the latest content
to be implemented in A Realm Reborn.
MORE CHOCOBO BARDING!
If you're not familiar with Chocobo Barding
Chocobo barding was released with the "Grand Company"
updates, allowing your chocobo to be adorned in battle gear,
depending on how many "seals" you have.
*Seals: When completing Grand Company Quests you obtain "seals"
A form of currency that allows the player to buy gear, weapons and barding
only available in the Grand Companies.
Fernehalwes here. For this installment of the Developers’ Blog, we decided to bring you an in-game screenshot of some chocobo barding that Yoshi-P hinted at back during a previous Producer Letter Live. You may recall this preliminary artwork:
Well, the character design team has been busy all month transforming those 2D drawings into actual 3D models. While my trusty partner ‘M’ lured a lonely designer from his workstation with a wink and some tasty chocolate, I snuck in from behind and snapped this revealing pic:
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
[Blade & Soul NA] Avalanche Den Guide to both 6 man and 4 man
1185 views 0 comments By GregBNS
[Blade & Soul NA] Vengeance Break Content Patch Breakdown
1178 views 1 comments By GregBNS
[Blade & Soul NA] Upgrade Nebula Stone Farming Guide and Breakdown
1094 views 0 comments By GregBNS
[Blade & Soul NA] Sogun's Lament Detailed Guide!
1008 views 0 comments By GregBNS
- Community Opinion: D.D.O Rips Off FFXIV's UI and other Concepts, Should SE Sue?18 comments
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn Celebrates over 4 million registered accounts with free login weekend2 comments
- FFXIV: Patch 2.51 releases February 24th and Introduces The Gold Saucer6 comments
- FFXIV A Realm Reborn: Patch 2.5 Trailer, Gold Saucer, World of Darkness and SPOILERS!5 comments
- FFXIV's Servers under a DDoS Attack30 comments