FFXIV A Realm Reborn: A Brief Look At NightBy: Dododoro posted at Jan 18, 2013 7:15 am
Fernehalwes at SE has once again revealed more screen shot goodies regarding ARR.
Alpha testing had yet to implement night cycles, so everything
you saw in Alpha videos and screenshots took place in the day.
Take a gander below to see the beautiful night cycles in the game
for the upcoming beta tests that will come in mid-February.
Now that we’ve finished tidying up after Yoshi-P’s little smash session with the Hammer of the Gods, I can finally bring you some screenshots from the new and improved Beta version.
As many of you may recall from the Alpha version walkthroughs released last month, we had yet to introduce the passing of time, so all the footage you saw took place in the day.
Our programmers, however, have been busy working behind the scenes, readying the realm for nightfall...and here’s an exclusive first look!
The Knot in Old Gridania:
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
ArcheAgeRU Account Registration Guide & English Patch by Rokwood
4431 views 38 comments By Rokwood
The MMO Show Episode 12 "Week 3/2/2014"
1793 views 7 comments By Scion Storm
- FFXIVARR: PS4 Trailer released, PS3 free PS4 Ugrade and Vita Remote play14 comments
- FFXIV: Behold Patch 2.1's Crystal Tower, FFXIV's first 24 man raid0 comments
- Final Fantasy XIV: Warrior of Light - Ep.5 "Nightmare Launch Day Drama 1 comments
- Dododoro's: FFXIV A Realm Reborn Review14 comments
- Final Fantasy XIV: "Warrior of Light" - Ep 1&2&3 14 comments