Blade & Soul – 7 Waves update trailer teases 7th classBy: Dododoro posted at Sep 27, 2012 9:11 pm
NCsoft just posted new information on the upcoming “7 Waves” update for Blade & Soul, and it specifically means 7 new items which will be added to the already massive game. Most will include new maps and areas, including a new 36 Vs 36 battlefield, a 6-man randomized map dungeon, solo 9-levels of the new tower dungeon and 24-man mode Bloody Shark Harbor dungeon.
sorry kids, no gunner
From the new trailer, I am guessing most of you would have notice the teaser on the upcoming 7th race. It looks like a Lynn-only class, and Blade & Soul China’s microblog is calling it a “magic swordsman” class, which is a hybrid of the Force Master and Blade Master. I can’t seem to find an official name currently, though.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2865 views 37 comments By Katling21
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
2847 views 29 comments By Pelagato
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
2232 views 22 comments By Zugai
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2090 views 9 comments By Spammie
Why i love my Whipper
1645 views 13 comments By CassieChu
F2P Weekly News #2 May 19th
1549 views 4 comments By Spammie
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
1409 views 14 comments By Zugai
Gun Ban Coming To Gaming?
1134 views 33 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
1054 views 0 comments By Stan D
Ammo's Pick: Top 5 Bugs, Glitches, and Errors In MMOFPS
833 views 2 comments By Ammunition
- Blade and Soul Area Preview: Welcome to the White Blue Mountain Range0 comments
- Blade and Soul F2P in China, what should the west sub be? KOREAN PLAYERS OUTRAGED2 comments
- NCSOFT unleashes the banhammer in Blade and Soul for exploiting0 comments
- Blade and Soul: "Are You Ready" Chinese Promo Video, beta keys at a record high price0 comments
- Blade & Soul – Winner of Korea Game Awards 2012!!0 comments