Playing( 2 )
4 People playing this
Wishlist( 1 )
7 People wish this
Latest Update Photos
Latest Update Blogs RSS
SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of innovative professional gaming gear, has united with Blizzard to celebrate the latest World of Warcraft expansion: Wrath of the Lich King. What they have come up with is stunning, the WoW fans are in prefered to get their hands on three products specially developed for MMO players.
The first one is the first ever MMO gaming mouse that includes 15 programmable buttons and adds the possiblity to create custom macros. CPI can be switched between 800 and 3200 and you can change the polling rate between three settings. Specs can be found below:- 15 programmable buttons plus scroll wheel that includes:
- 4 way D pad on left side
- 2 way button on each side
- Custom macro creation
- Real-time profile switching
- Import and export profile capability
- 6 CPI (counts per inch) settings at 800, 1200, 1600, 2000, 2400 and 3200
- 3 possible polling rate settings of 250, 500 or 1000 Hz
- Independent X/Y axis sensitivity settings
- 2.5 millimeter lift distance
The second one is a limited edition of Zboard gaming keyboard that includes a custom designed keyset featuring labeled commands, in-game shortcuts a...
Can you see what they are?