People never believes my mom is psychotic. It seems like i'm complaining about how it's a "first world problem" complaining to people about how terrible their own mother is, but my mother is on the extreme side of the scale. I'm not complaining about how she's "helping" me get into college. She blindly believes she's helping me get into a high university, but that is the lie she tells herself in order to feel good about her life. She never helped me at all.
My mom must always be right. Compare a snotty little kid to my mother's personality. It's just the same. My mother believes she is right on everything. Whether she's using the right chemicals on cleaning or how to build the perfect fence. She's wrong on mostly all occasions. She tries to fix a hole in my sibling's bedroom wall with cement ceiling. She thinks it's for walls because she heard it from a friend that's also as naive as her. Well of course I must tell her off and of course she doesn't listen to th...
These are comprised all by myself and thought right now as i'm writing this article. These may seem similar to some and you might think only some apply but these are my opinions and what I feel.
1. We think about you at night and day.
2. We try to show how confident we're in front of you.
3. If we embarrass ourself in front of you, we will not forget it.
4. We sometimes do stupid things because we're nervous.
5. We want to hug you.
6. We want to talk to you.
7. Even though we're not looking at you, we're thinking of you.
8. We constantly stare at you hoping you will not notice.
9. We look at your face.
10. A smile at us will make us blush and smile back.
11. A smile means a lot to a guy.
12. We look at both your personality and your looks.
13. We want to know everything about you.
14. We will loose our precious time to hang out with you.
15. We will think a long time to find out what we should give you on a special day.
16. If we had a crush on you, we will never forget you, always.
I've downloaded and played many mmorpgs. I have noticed a few things about the games.
The game companies that usually control the games have a profound affect of the gameplay. You can play a game made by the same company and another game by the same company and you will have the same feel. If it it boring, it is boring. If it is repetitive, it is repetitive. They all reflect the control of the game companies.
Another thing I noticed is the same old combat system and classes. The mains ones in most of the games are either tanker, healer, magician, gunner, archer, and so on. They skills of these classes are all the same, but they are sometimes put under different names in games. The gameplay as you can predict is reflecting a lot in most of the games. These F2P games I tried have a overpowered cashshop. In the games I played about 90% have a cash shop that gives paying players over a advantage over the common people. The gameplay also is mostly grinding and collecting lo...
They are a group of people on the internet that think they are superior to everyone else in the world.
If you often go on youtube or any other site with a huge audience, you always see other people attacking other people's opinions and truth. Really though, it people's own opinions and we really don't need dumbasses ruining that and hurting people's feelings.
Like for example, today, I posted a comment on a video where the girl was like a teen, from like 14-17 years old and another poster says she was 12.
Well I just corrected him and this flamer/troller said something in return.
"... lol? woah kid, did I insult your fantasy gf there, btw 12 was an obvious exaggeration, dumb shit! Jokes are wasted on you.. Little kids like you should spend more time educating yourself rather than defending your adolescent testosterone driven fantasies :) "
See? Comments like this pisses me off. Commentors like these tells kids to go back to school. But when I checked out their channel, they still play games and judging from the games the play, they were a kid still. And telling others about testosterone driven fantasties. That was really a hypercritical thing this dumb ass sai
I'm using the facts from my brother because hes a addiction to the internet and he thinks he doesn't, but hes spending 13 hours of his day in front of the computer.
*This doesn't apply to all but some.*
1. If they don't care about anything else except playing or going on internet.
2. They're lacking in school or other activities.
3. If they don't have any other time devoted to something more creative.
4. If they rather play then go and eat a meal.
5. They're to lazy to take showers and daily activites for hygiene.
6. If they have anger issues.
7. They sit in front of the computer for hours on end. Staring constantly.
8. If they spend the night on the computer doing the same things over and over.
9. They rather stay inside then do something outside.
10. They're getting fat.
11. Overeactive on the simplest things.
12. Blames their daily life/problems on someone else.
13. If they say they're going to do something, but later doesn't.
14. Cries and throws a tantrum when someone disconnects internet.
15. Can't get a social life.
16. Rather play then do work that needs to be done.
17. Ignores emergencies.
18. Never picks up phone.
19. Sleeps in for longer then 10 hours a day.
20. Wakes up in aftern...
Bear in mind, this isn't all true, only some are true to some people.
1. If they never take you on vacation.
2. If they only buy you school supplies and nothing else.
3. If they buy you clothes once a year.
4. They blame your stupidity on the computer.
5. Think internet is your problem.
6. They make you eat everything off your plate.
7. They make you drink and eat chinese drugs when you're sick.
8. They let you go to school even when you're sick.
9. They have no interest in school activities.
10. They think school is easy.
11. They want to get everything free.
12. They bargain with stuff you can't bargain for.
13. They embarrass you infront of your friends.
14. They embarrass you when you have a date.
15. They save up money.
16. They don't eat breakfast, but a mix of lunch and breakfast.
17. Eat rice in every meal.
18. They're hard working.
19. They want you to go to college.
20. Let clothes dry in the sun.
21. Only buys things they need.
22. Only buys things on sale.
23. Only eat homemade food.
24. Gossipping mom.
25. They don't buy you the things you want.
26. They dress for you.
27. They're greedy.
28. They drive Toyotas.
29. They drive Hondas.
30. They're racist.
31. They blame other peo...
Is it only me or is my life is living hell compared to yours?
My mom is the core of the family's problems. She is one of those gossipping asian ladies you always see gossipping about other people and their races. Right now, she is complaining that I don't brush my teeth and take showers, but I do. Its my brother that doesn't. And she says I won't go to summer school, but she is so naive because I told her countless times the school has no money to support the summer school program for my high school. And gossip to people how I don't brush my teeth or take showers and play computer games 14 hours a day and don't read. Well it is all wrong, but she is really really stupid.
Also, when I argue back at her, she randomly change the subject and saying I am not going to feed you. For example, if I am doing something good, she argues about how this is only a good stage for you and then ends up argueing about how you will not continue this and if you play games it will ruin your grades. And believe me, i don't even know where she ends up. She talks to her gossipping friends most of the day.
She is also a great let down to my moral. She says I am stupid and quote "None of the other...
Its pretty boring right now in the summer. I have to do summer reading for a high school preparatory program and don't have much time to play games. My parents never took me on vacation so it gets pretty boring and they get under my skin when I am home.