Draven, the Glorious Executioner Revealed!By: Zevri posted at May 31, 2012 4:13 pm
Draven has been announced with his sneak peak and art spotlight, but now we can actually see what his skills are. It is confirmed that he is indeed a Ranged DPS champion. AS said before he is also, according to the lore, the brother of Darius, the champion people are calling OP, when he really isn't. (I had to say that) Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that they keep referring to his weapons as axes? Eh, whatever, moving on to his abilities:
- Wicked Blades (passive) - Draven's Critical Strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not Critically Strike.
- Spinning Axe - Draven's next attack will deal bonus physical damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush - Draven gains increased Movement Speed and Attack Speed. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside - Draven throws his axes, dealing physical damage to targets hit and knocking them aside. Targets hit are slowed.
- Whirling Death (Ultimate) - Draven hurls two massive axes dealing physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axes are in flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit hit and resets when the axes reverse direction.
So far he looks like a potentially fun champion, with a bit of an annoying side to him. He may not have a stun or hold, but with the slows and damage it looks like he can do, he has the potential to really be annoying. Right now though, I won't be saving for him (yet) as I am still trying to get Darius (2300 IP to go), but one of my friends is saving for him, and if he gets him on day one, I may be able to get some video of that. Maybe with a brother combo in lane, for the heck of it.
Bookmark and share to your friends
Hot Articles Weekly
Neverwinter... Hype it or not...? Hype train!!!!
3965 views 60 comments By Pelagato
Recipe for a master mmorpg?
2558 views 36 comments By Katling21
F2P Weekly News #1 May 10th
2054 views 9 comments By Spammie
[First Look] Arcane Saga (CBT)
1941 views 21 comments By Zugai
Nintendo says No! No! To youtube monetize system.
1734 views 21 comments By Pelagato
World or Warcraft Subscription Base drops by 1.3 Mio as Patch 5.3 draws nigh
1496 views 6 comments By Stan D
Why i love my Whipper
1346 views 12 comments By CassieChu
DOT: Defender Of Texel The Mobile Game To Play.
1302 views 6 comments By Ammunition
Throne of Thunder Cross Realm Enabled in Patch 5.3
841 views 0 comments By Stan D
[Review] Fishing Hero (CBT)
816 views 8 comments By Zugai
- League of Legends – Major League Gaming Winter Season0 comments
- Replays Coming to League of Legends3 comments
- League of Legends Review (Updated for Season 3)0 comments
- League Of Legends:Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!(Contest)1 comments
- League Of Legends: Announced Teams Qualifying For Path Of Pro0 comments