Draven has been announced with his sneak peak and art spotlight, but now we can actually see what his skills are. It is confirmed that he is indeed a Ranged DPS champion. AS said before he is also, according to the lore, the brother of Darius, the champion people are calling OP, when he really isn't. (I had to say that) Also, am I the only one who finds it odd that they keep referring to his weapons as axes? Eh, whatever, moving on to his abilities:
- Wicked Blades (passive) - Draven's Critical Strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not Critically Strike.
- Spinning Axe - Draven's next attack will deal bonus physical damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush - Draven gains increased Movement Speed and Attack Speed. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside - Draven throws his axes, dealing physical damage to targets hit and knocking them aside. Targets hit are slowed.
- Whirling Death (Ultimate) - Draven hurls two massive axes dealing physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axes are in flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit hit and resets when the axes reverse direction.
So far he looks like a potentially fun champion, with a bit of an annoying side to him. He may not have a stun or hold, but with the slows and damage it looks like he can do, he has the potential to really be annoying. Right now though, I won't be saving for him (yet) as I am still trying to get Darius (2300 IP to go), but one of my friends is saving for him, and if he gets him on day one, I may be able to get some video of that. Maybe with a brother combo in lane, for the heck of it.