Latest Update Photos
Latest Update Blogs RSS
We're very close to releasing the next CBT Patch and it has been a bit of time. Anyways the function of this specific new NPC is to trade items obtained in the instances for stuff they sell!
I know this is a sensitive topic, but it is something we are taking seriously. Right now for the beta test the prices aren't set but we know that this is a major area that can make or break a game. So while waiting for a patch we're actually busy weighing the potential pricing to make sure it is the following:
1: Priced properly with the items capability
2: Make sure the items don't break the game.
3: Make sure the items aren't overpriced and meet a semblance of the regular market standards.
4: Prioritize more on appearance and customization.
5: Avoid as much as possible as putting equipment on the shop.
The list actually goes on but I don't want to say anything on the more important methods.
Well, time to do a simpler post. In Bounty Hounds travel is a bit varied. Plenty of options available.
- Warp Stations. If you have a specific warp station saved you can warp there for free once every hour!
- Hoverboards. The default mode of transportation. These flying boards are high tech surfboards designed for the waves of the sky.
- Jetpacks. Large and impressive jetpacks that provide exceptional flair for those who like the flashy stuff.
- Jetbikes. Think you want to ride around in a large vehicle, this is for you. Think TRON!
- Walking. If you're on a budget or can't figure out how to get the good stuff, I think you're stuck with walking.
Lets scale back a bit into some of the higher level content aside from the instances and go right to the regular high level maps for today.
This here is Alcatraz Luna, it's a prison located on the Moon that orbits around Empyrea. It's the place where all the unruly elements get taken to. Don't think it's a peaceful place, even the authorities are trying to retake control of the prison.